diy solar

diy solar

JBD 150A "Smart" BMS

OK thanks, it doesn't matter too much, the numbers speak for them self, and everything I need to know is on the first screen. I even only designed only one button in my 3d printed enclosure. Only to turn the display on when it is switched off. Mine stays on while charging or discharging but switches of after a few second when there's no amps draw.

Hi folks,
just joined this great forum, because here seems to be a lot of experience with and knowledge about JBD BMSs, that are my favourites for the LiFeYPO4-battery i want to build for my van. If possible i don't wanna buy it via aliexpress but directly in germany (where i would love to have a shop like Overkillsolar ;-). I found a shop that sells the JBD SP04S005. That seems to be good for my battery but im not sure, if it is programmable via bluetooth with an android phone and the xiaoxiang app. Can anybody her confirm, that the SP04S005 is programmable like e.g. the SP04S0028?
Best regards
Jan

Last edited:
Yes, as long as you get the bluetooth module, some do include it, other offer it as an option.

I personally prefer the 200A version. It's not much more expensive, but there are some benefits
- 2 big copper lugs, easy to mount a crimped cable to
- 150mA balance current (compared to 50mA on the smaller models)

I have bought mine at https://www.lithiumbatterypcb.com/product/4s-lifepo4-or-3s-li-ion-smart-bms-with-200a-current/

Usually takes 1-2 weeks to show up (to the Netherlands), and they ship including taxes for EU

Back