diy solar

diy solar

JBD 16S 200A BMS

Nathaniel

Hi anyone using the JBD 16S 200A BMS? How is it performing? Considering to try it with my 230Ah cells. Or should I just stick with Daly..

Is there a way to upgrade the wires on the JBD to Overkill spec? Or is this unnecessary? Overkill appears to be out of stock for the forseeable future. I'm thinking to use with a 12kwh Sigineer solar inverter that has two 60a MPPT charger outputs.

Is there a way to upgrade the wires on the JBD to Overkill spec? Or is this unnecessary? Overkill appears to be out of stock for the forseeable future. I'm thinking to use with a 12kwh Sigineer solar inverter that has two 60a MPPT charger outputs.

You would have to unsolder and resolder the wires.

i need a wiring diagram for this BMS in a 16s config. i bought one and it come in today but there is no manual or anything with it. its just the unit the cables and a box.

i am using 16s (20s actually) jbd 300A bms in my car that pulls over 300A at times. I have tried 4 other bmses and JBD is the cheaper and best quality bms than all others. the app could be better for car purpose but its better than others.

i am using 16s (20s actually) jbd 300A bms in my car that pulls over 300A at times. I have tried 4 other bmses and JBD is the cheaper and best quality bms than all others. the app could be better for car purpose but its better than others.

I am currently trying to select a 16s 200A bms to build a 16s 48v 280ah pack. It seems that recently the competing Seplos and JK BMS's are fairly popular. Does anyone have any technical comparison or reasoning for the advantages and dissadvantages between these 3 manufacturers?

My supplier currently only offers JDB but before I pull the trigger I would like to make an informed decision.

I have finally gotten the JBD relay 200amp version to work. You have to jumper cell wires to configure for the 16S and then the App on Android seems to work once you figure out how get it configured and unlocked. The App needs work in terminology Locked vs protected is the same thing. Once you lock the software then it was messy getting it to unlock changing between Driving Mode and Monitor Mode and turning Charging on and off to get it to unlock

Back