diy solar

diy solar

JBD 6S BMS? (SP10S020)

BlitzSSS

Has anyone ordered the JBD-SP10S020 in a 6S configuration per chance?

This BMS can be ordered 6S-10S and I've ordered it in 8S and been able to change it to 10S by unsoldering the solder joins on the balance leads and then specifying the new cell count in the app.

I'm now trying to use one of these BMS's in a 6S config but I can't seem to work out which balance leads need to be joined and I know I'm treading on a very fine line with a high possibility of making a mistake and blowing the BMS.

Has anyone got one of these and may be able to see which ones are joined?

The pic below is from the underside of the balance lead plug in 8S config (you can see the soldered pins without needing to take off the aluminium plates if anyone could look for me)

Thanks

Attachments

• 20210707_210029.jpg
    20210707_210029.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 12
Hi BlitzSSS, Please let me know if you found a solution?
I ordered 8s JBD but the seller from Aliexpress sent me the 15s one instead :) . I'm trying to figure out if I can use the received BMS in my 8s set up by joining some balance connectors. I will be happy to hear that it is possible.
Thank you.

Hi BlitzSSS, Please let me know if you found a solution?
I ordered 8s JBD but the seller from Aliexpress sent me the 15s one instead :) . I'm trying to figure out if I can use the received BMS in my 8s set up by joining some balance connectors. I will be happy to hear that it is possible.
Thank you.
Hello, yes I did figure it out and can now use this BMS in a 6S-10S configuration.

If you have been sent something 15S I'm guessing you've been sent the larger JBD-SP15S020 which I don't think you can use in anything below 11S, it has a minimum voltage of 35.1v according to the specs.

Hello, yes I did figure it out and can now use this BMS in a 6S-10S configuration.

If you have been sent something 15S I'm guessing you've been sent the larger JBD-SP15S020 which I don't think you can use in anything below 11S, it has a minimum voltage of 35.1v according to the specs.
Thank you! I guessed that would be the case. Is the minimum voltage can be altered via changes in software or it is in the hardware?

Thank you! I guessed that would be the case. Is the minimum voltage can be altered via changes in software or it is in the hardware?
Hi.. do you happen to have the diagram for that 15s board ? the ones i got have RJXZS brand..but the board is a JBD-SP15S020 but it's set up for a 12s, and i'd like to convert it to a 14s... the boards balance connector has been soldered to be a 12s, so I'm looking for a diagram in hopes to convert it to a 14s..
thanks..

Back