diy solar

diy solar

JBD BMS X 3 - will I need 3 apps?

Simi 60

Hi,
Cells will be here soon for 3 X 8s with 3 BMS and am wondering .......will I need to have 3 apps loaded -1 for each BMS or does the same app control all 3?

Never used one before, just wanting to get my ducks in a row in advance.

Hi,
Cells will be here soon for 3 X 8s with 3 BMS and am wondering .......will I need to have 3 apps loaded -1 for each BMS or does the same app control all 3?

Never used one before, just wanting to get my ducks in a row in advance.
1 app is all you need unless you want to connect to multiple BMS simultaneously.

One install of the app but you can only connect to and view one BMS at a time. You unlink from one to link to the next and they are only denoted by BT address. This is for Android and the xioxiang BMS app. For iOS there is an app that will let you name them but that's in the app only and not saved to the BMS

For the full access JBD xiaoxiang based apps on Android (including Carplounge on Google Play), go to App Setting and enter a unique name in the Device Model field for each BMS. It's easier that way to choose which one you want to connect to.

For multiple simultaneously BT polling, LiontronMulti on Google Play averages voltage and sums remaining amp hours of multiple JBD BMS. It is view only but still useful. I added three batteries to it and once added, it connects automatically to all of your JBD BMS batteries that are in range just by opening the app.

Back