diy solar

diy solar

JBD Smart BMS UART Connector Type

alferz

Probably a long shot, but wondering if anyone has been able to identify the connector in the photos. This is the 4-pin Bluetooth module cable that connects into the UART port on my JBD 8s 100a smart BMS (SP16S020). I want to make some longer cables because my batteries are in a steel cage which effectively blocks Bluetooth signals and to route the BT module out of it, the included 8" cable is too short. Looked long and hard for these but no dice yet. They are 2.00mm pitch.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

May be, JST XHP4, or Molex 502351 0200 for the housing, pins extra.

Mike

Thank you @mikefitz I found both of those but they weren't quite the same. Luckily, I realized I had overlooked something in the manual. Under each of the ports in the tag column there is a note "HY2.0-2P" and 4P for the UART connector. These are the part numbers for this particular connector, and luckily they are readily available on AliExpress. Hope this helps someone looking for these connectors!

jbd.ports.png

So I purchased a couple of jbd bms, only one arrived and it was missing the art cable. After no luck with the seller, or my search, I posted here. Some one on the forum sent me a link to your post. That is exactly what I need. I ordered from Allieexpress. Hopefully they get it right.thanks man

Back