diy solar

diy solar

JBD/Xiaoxiang BMS Apps List

I haven't used it but it appears that it maybe has something to do with remote viewing of BMS/pack status. Who knows, maybe even remote configuration. There's a related Jiabaida cloud login page in either Chinese or English. Being able to see or maybe even configure the BMS remotely would be a useful feature.

I dont like the v 2.0.. why is the cell voltages just 1 digit after decimal now? plus, i cant find delta. does anyone know android open source so we can arrange things here and there as needed?

I dont like the v 2.0.. why is the cell voltages just 1 digit after decimal now? plus, i cant find delta. does anyone know android open source so we can arrange things here and there as needed?
I'm currently using, no pun intended, the download version from Overkill Solar 3.1.1026 Android 3rd party. Unless I don't know how to turn on the voltage difference box or it's not an option, it never shows anything. Other than that all the other parameters are changeable.

I'm currently using, no pun intended, the download version from Overkill Solar 3.1.1026 Android 3rd party. Unless I don't know how to turn on the voltage difference box or it's not an option, it never shows anything. Other than that all the other parameters are changeable.

A lot of settings really require the PC software. Buy the $7 interface and really you only need one to set those or to calibrate, then just use the Bluetooth to monitor.

It might depend on where you got the app from. I got the .apk file from a website that wasn't Google Play because the version on Google Play is out of date.
What version is current?
I have iOS 1.2.34
Two newer ones - 2.x.x - are in testing, not released in apple play yet.

Hmm, I'm on 1024 from the Play Store, I'll see if I can find 1026. Thanks.
1026 is on the Overkill Solar download page, and probably other places.

What version of Android are you on? That may be the difference between you (with warnings) and the rest of us (without).

Ok, so now I'm more worried. My carrier has just informed me that they want to upgrade my phone from Android 11 to Android 12. I'm a bit worried what that means for the JBD / Xiaoxiang app, and I think I saw something here where someone was having trouble even getting the JK BMS app to connect when they are on Android 12. I'm anxious to hear some feedback.

Ok, so now I'm more worried. My carrier has just informed me that they want to upgrade my phone from Android 11 to Android 12. I'm a bit worried what that means for the JBD / Xiaoxiang app, and I think I saw something here where someone was having trouble even getting the JK BMS app to connect when they are on Android 12. I'm anxious to hear some feedback.
Version 1024 and the latest APK 1026 both run on Android 12.

Everything seems to work fine on 1026. The battery capacity read 2% but I applied the default settings back for the chemistry and it worked again. There's a button at the top with all the defaults which is pretty handy.

It hasn't given me any problems on Android 12.
I'll have to check what version I'm running, it was one of the ones not in the play store, but notes said it was Android 11 compatible.

Anyone running these on kindle fire? My hd10 gave gps location service error (location is on) with the version overkill solar has on their site. My fire 8 has no issues with same APK.

New Overkill Solar BMS App also works with many JBD BMS.

For the Android on Google Play

Also available for the iPhone or iPad on the Apple App Store.

Back