diy solar

diy solar

Jikong (JK) 8S 200A BMS Balancer - Anyone used this?

coalfield

I am researching BMS's for an 8S x 304Ah EVE setup I am looking to build, and see that Jikong have a BMS / Balancer for 8S.

I have seen the Off grid garage review, however was unaware they made one for 8S.

Does anyone have experience with this for 8S? Only downside I can see is this charger required for starting.

Would this be better than a Daly + Balancer?

I am researching BMS's for an 8S x 304Ah EVE setup I am looking to build, and see that Jikong have a BMS / Balancer for 8S.

I have seen the Off grid garage review, however was unaware they made one for 8S.

Does anyone have experience with this for 8S? Only downside I can see is this charger required for starting.

Would this be better than a Daly + Balancer?
Looking to make same 8s battery bank, what BMS did you wind up using?

I'm also working on a 8 cell 24V battery. I have 3 JK-B2A8S20P BMS's. problem is I can't find the installation app to down load. When I go to the JK web site and contact them it always states there was a message sending my request, try later. I've been trying later for about a month without success.
Anyone know where to get this app and or what's going on with the JK web site? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Back