diy solar

diy solar

JK 4S 200A BMS

Nami

This is a sample,
which will be sent to the off grid garage test soon.
It supports heating and 4S 5S 6S 7S 8s,
support 200A discharge/charge current
with active balance 1A/2A
support RS485...
will be soon................

Attachments

• 微信图片_20220418175229.jpg
    微信图片_20220418175229.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 134
I just buy a JK 16S 200A BMS with LCD display, i buy it exactly because the crazy guy from off grid garage videos, he recommend it :D

Attachments

• JK.png
    JK.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 49
Any ETA on a release date?
I'm currently running a 16S 200A in my home ESS and it has been great. I'm building a couple of 4S systems for Car / 4WD fitouts and was going to use a JBD 4S 200A BMS, but would much prefer a 4S version of the JK BMS.

@Nami, I am in process of installing a 540ah 12v LifePo4 battery system on my boat. I would be very interested in trying your new 200 amp bms As currently I can only charge / discharge at 120ah currently.

This looks great. I just built two 460Ah/4S packs using the JK 8S/200A BMS with a 12v-24v boost converter. I'd love to be able to eliminate the boost converter, and run 4S directly.

This looks great. I just built two 460Ah/4S packs using the JK 8S/200A BMS with a 12v-24v boost converter. I'd love to be able to eliminate the boost converter, and run 4S directly.
There is a big lost using the boost converter?

Who wouldn’t love to try out a new BMS style. I’d love to compare this one to the new JBD 200a 4S I have.

It’s great there are so many options!

I was just talking with the HankzorBMS Store on Aliexpress because the 8S version was not available anymore and they told me they have a new version 4s-8s coming in May. They say it will replace the JK-B2A8S20P and have the same model number.
@Nami any other differences? Same package dimensions and only internal circuits differ to handle fewer cells?
@Nami was I talking to you on the HankzorBMS Store message center or is there someone else from your team?

I was ready to order one for my 8S configuration, but I guess I'll wait to see this one and check out Andy's review. I would gladly appreciate a free BMS by the way. It will probably feature in a YouTube video series I'll make when I get to build the track camper, but that won't be ready until the end of the year.

I was just talking with the HankzorBMS Store on Aliexpress because the 8S version was not available anymore and they told me they have a new version 4s-8s coming in May. They say it will replace the JK-B2A8S20P and have the same model number.
@Nami any other differences? Same package dimensions and only internal circuits differ to handle fewer cells?
@Nami was I talking to you on the HankzorBMS Store message center or is there someone else from your team?

I was ready to order one for my 8S configuration, but I guess I'll wait to see this one and check out Andy's review. I would gladly appreciate a free BMS by the way. It will probably feature in a YouTube video series I'll make when I get to build the track camper, but that won't be ready until the end of the year.
same size
add one interface support heat function

This is a sample,
support RS485...
While we would all love a free quality BMS, I think the best bang for your buck would be to send them out to a YouTube presence for review.
This is Will Prowse’s forum, so his is a great channel to sport them.

I do review the products I order sometimes, but I am a contractor with a hectic schedule, so I’m slow on the reviews…

What heating options do you recommend with the BMS? Do you have a list of heaters that mate well with this?

I live in Charlotte, NC and it gets below freezing here for 3-4 months of the year, but certainly there are colder areas from mine. A 200A BMS would support the 300Ah cells better in a rv build.

I am looking forward to the results of this gem.

Hello,
(18S 3P bank)
After having searched quite a lot of documentation regarding the Peter principle of the few neurons I have left,
I have some questions:

Is there a possibility to install an external switch on the BMS to turn it off?

Does the 4.3" LCD screen have this function?

In addition to reading, does the 4.3" LCD screen allow the BMS to be set up?

What is the setting range for the equalization?

And is there a program to control and set up the BMS with a PC?
Thanks

This is a sample,
support RS485...
Nami: Although it is approaching summer in USA, I can definitely test the new heater function. (I live in 'foothills' of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, where evenings still get quire cold.) I already have 2 heater pads to use with my newest "4S" battery build, and was about to buy and program a separate thermostat. Your new feature makes that unnecessary.

My Inverter can support input DC loads in excess of 200A, and so can the target battery. I can "double up" the inverter's DC supply wires to test the discharge limiter. I cannot exceed about 90A charging, so I can only test that function by changing the default charging limit.

Here is a photo of the very new target battery, built of 4S EVE 230Ah cells with wonderful bus bars. Your BMS order to would replace a Daly which I don't like (because of its poor ability to balance the cells). I will install into my Travel Trailer, and drag up to higher altitude in order to provoke the heater function. Photo includes not-yet-used Inverter supply wires (to double-up the DC inputs), one of the 2 heater pads, and the 'coulomb counter' monitor, along with a cheapo DVM unit.

I have a 'laptop' windows-10 computer with USB inputs, but would need an 'RS-485 to USB' adapter to utilize it. I have another Windows-10 installation on a desktop PC with a serial port header within the case. I also have Linux and an Android 'Pixel' phone, if either should be used in testing.

Thank you for reading this, I would love to be considered for your test.

Attachments

• Eve-230Ah-compressed-with-accessories.jpg
    Eve-230Ah-compressed-with-accessories.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
While we would all love a free quality BMS, I think the best bang for your buck would be to send them out to a YouTube presence for review.
This is Will Prowse’s forum, so his is a great channel to sport them.

I do review the products I order sometimes, but I am a contractor with a hectic schedule, so I’m slow on the reviews…

What heating options do you recommend with the BMS? Do you have a list of heaters that mate well with this?

I live in Charlotte, NC and it gets below freezing here for 3-4 months of the year, but certainly there are colder areas from mine. A 200A BMS would support the 300Ah cells better in a rv build.

I am looking forward to the results of this gem.
EMMM
HOW CAN I CONTACT WITH "Will Prowse"
:p

Back