diy solar

diy solar

JK 4S 200A BMS

Hello,

I'm reading this thread for the first time, but unfortunately I've already bought two JK BMSes, one couple months ago and one couple weeks ago.

Can anyone tell me if I have the good or bad version of JK BMS? Also I'd like to ask how to update firmware so I could have the SOC voltage settings, because I can't see one.

I've got version with heating port. See the screen for details. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_2023-12-14-12-05-57-09_bd59be8c3f820c1e3d6fc2892aab342d.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that would be a lot cleaner than this;
Overkill 130 amp bms, Heltec balancer & voltage controller

Attachments

• IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    605.2 KB · Views: 22
Hello,

I'm reading this thread for the first time, but unfortunately I've already bought two JK BMSes, one couple months ago and one couple weeks ago.

Can anyone tell me if I have the good or bad version of JK BMS? Also I'd like to ask how to update firmware so I could have the SOC voltage settings, because I can't see one.

I've got version with heating port. See the screen for details. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 182841
If you bought it new you should be fine. The problem was only with the units sold in the first few months. I bought mine a week after Nami emailed me to tell me that they were available because I was on the wait list.

As they say, good things come to those who wait!

If you bought it new you should be fine. The problem was only with the units sold in the first few months. I bought mine a week after Nami emailed me to tell me that they were available because I was on the wait list.

As they say, good things come to those who wait!
Thanks a lot for the answer. Yes, I bought it new in June, 2023.

Back