diy solar

diy solar

JK BMS 4G GPS Module ZX03-G17

cityel.uk

Hi there,
I have got a JK BMS and bought a 4G GPS module to go with it. So far, I gathered that I can access it via this website: 北斗定位/BMS云数据中心 (bms16.com)

However, the IoT SIM that came with it doesn't seem to work in the UK, so I wanted to try with a UK SIM but simply cannot get it to connect. The device model seems to be ZX03-G17 and the manufacturer is Shenzhen Zhixun Information Technology. They have not been very helpful to say the least. They have sent me the attached documentations which are unhelpful.

Do any of you own this device and managed to get it to work?

Cheers,
Jurg

1654162842085.png

Attachments

• ZT01-G16智能提手型定位终端产&#2169...pdf
    347.3 KB · Views: 20
  • ZX01外接天线产品规格书.pdf
    366.1 KB · Views: 13
The datasheet shows this module works with this GSM frequency, you need a correspondent SIM card.

Hi there,
I have got a JK BMS and bought a 4G GPS module to go with it. So far, I gathered that I can access it via this website: 北斗定位/BMS云数据中心 (bms16.com)

However, the IoT SIM that came with it doesn't seem to work in the UK, so I wanted to try with a UK SIM but simply cannot get it to connect. The device model seems to be ZX03-G17 and the manufacturer is Shenzhen Zhixun Information Technology. They have not been very helpful to say the least. They have sent me the attached documentations which are unhelpful.

Do any of you own this device and managed to get it to work?

Cheers,
Jurg

View attachment 96891
Maybe these deepl.com translations can help you a bit.

I am interested in the protocol to use my own module, preferably a M8030-KT based Beitian BN-280 GPS
for instance this one: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=607612059899

Could / would you be able to take detail pictures of the gps chipset, probably on the bottom side of the circuit?

Attachments

• ZX01外接天线产品规格书 en-GB.pdf
    293.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ZT01-G16智能提手型定位终端产&#2169...pdf
    270.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Regretfully you wasted money there.
Chinese GPS to their satellites do not work outside of China.
We did ask last year if they could produce such for North America & Europe and they stated they would consider it and then nothing more.

Back