diy solar

diy solar

JK (JiKong) BMS - 4S

I would like to read some values from the BMS aswell

Also this:

I'm going to update my repo once I have my new JK; my old one uses a different protocol.

Also this:

I'm going to update my repo once I have my new JK; my old one uses a different protocol.

TNX for that info

..... then this became much closer ?

Got a lot of reading to do. (y)

In case anyone is interested, I've updated my repo with the 'new' JK in mind. I say 'new' in quotes because I just had a very old one before with a different protocol. This one should be the most common one out there now...

Any word about when the 4S JK BMS will be out?

In case anyone is interested, I've updated my repo with the 'new' JK in mind. I say 'new' in quotes because I just had a very old one before with a different protocol. This one should be the most common one out there now...

Hey, congrats on the callout by Andy in his recent youtube!

JK was talking about releasing a 4S version in march. Anyone heard any updates on this release?

JK was talking about releasing a 4S version in march. Anyone heard any updates on this release?
Yes. It is available now, at least the Heltec version. Contact Michelle Duan of Heltec via Alibaba.

Same, nothing on Aliexpress/Alibaba or Heltec website.
Got a direct contact channel?
I had been getting updates from @Nami but she has be silent for the past month. I tried sending her a PM through the forum but got no response and that is the only way I have been able to communicate with her.

I did not see any JK bms's on the Heltec site. Do you have a link?
I believe Heltec is a reseller using their own name, so their products are JK.
I had been getting updates from @Nami but she has be silent for the past month. I tried sending her a PM through the forum but got no response and that is the only way I have been able to communicate with her.

I tried that link and I see Heltec BMS's for 3-4s but they are not listed as JK. When I go to their store, these BMS's are passive balance not the JK active balance.
Interesting. They contacted me directly via Alibaba chat, saying their new versions are available. I still have two of the 200amp 2 amp active Heltec branded JK BMS's, and sold two others. Although they are branded Heltec, they are JK under the covers. Perhaps the 3-4S versions are not active balanced.

Interesting. They contacted me directly via Alibaba chat, saying their new versions are available. I still have two of the 200amp 2 amp active Heltec branded JK BMS's, and sold two others. Although they are branded Heltec, they are JK under the covers. Perhaps the 3-4S versions are not active balanced.
Do you have a link to the 3s they told you about? I would be interested in reading their spec.

I looked at all of the 4s BMS's I could find on that site and they were all passive balance in the 90mA range so they are not JK.

Heltec seem to be pushing these as their "new 3S/ 4S Liion/LiFPO4 BMS" but can't see any mention of bluetooth or active balancing
There is a 240A version and is promoted for a "car startup battery"

Has anyone seen a new Jikong 4S smart BMS with bluetooth and active balancing? The closest still seems to be the 8S version with a step up power supply?

Today's reply from HankzorBMS store to "is there a Jikong Smart BMS with active balance and bluetooth for 4S LiFePo4?"

is "next month dear next month"

Today's reply from HankzorBMS store to "is there a Jikong Smart BMS with active balance and bluetooth for 4S LiFePo4?"

is "next month dear next month"
Agreed. I was led to believe in error by Heltec they were available now, but they have no 4S with active balance. Their response was to add one of their dedicated balancers in parallel with the BMS.

Back