Juntek 200A smart shunt counts negative amp-hours after reaching 100%SOC

RGIvy

Solar Enthusiast
It’s pretty easy to re-program the shunt to connect to a different display. Easiest is to plug the new display into the shunt usb and the go to the ADR menu option.

Texas-Mark

Solar Addict
It’s pretty easy to re-program the shunt to connect to a different display. Easiest is to plug the new display into the shunt usb and the go to the ADR menu option.

That does not seem to work because of the different letter prefix assigned. For example the one shunt (not display) is set for A20. If I connect my other display that was originally set for K01, I can cycle all the way through to K99 and it never connects. Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see a way to get them to 'pair' when that letter is different. i don't see a way to change the letter.

I'll have to look at the hidden menu later.

Texas-Mark

Solar Addict
Ok, it may work (mixing shunts) after all. I think the key is to only have one shunt powered up at a time and "pair" them. Then power that pair off off and do the other one. I was able to get one display to "pair" to the other shunt. But if both shunts are powered up, it gets all sort of crazy when trying to set the address. It's too hot out there in my shed right now, but I will try again in the morning.