Below is an update to my system. I hope someone here can help me understand what is going on with my battery bank
- LiFePO4 battery bank charges as expected.
- Daly BMS tries to balance the cells, but I doubt that is efficient
- Sun charges the batteries till about 16:00gmt. I set the inverter to charge to 56.0v
- Battery starts discharging as expected, BMS always seem to off around 20:00gmt when the battery voltage is around 52.3v
- I get up and turn off the battery breaker and turn it back on again. everything works normal till the next morning when the sun comes on around 08:00gmt to charge the batteries
- Thought it was the temperature, but its always around 31/32 degrees calcium
- Thought it was the unbalancing of the batteries, but if that's the case how come the bms doesn't turn off again at step 5 above?
- Recently when I connect to the daly bms through Bluetooth, the android app gets frozen (see first picture attached). I can only get the app to show actually readings and use it when I disconnect the battery and have it sit for a while (supposedly it restarts itself). Do I have a faulty BMS?
- Pictures 1-5 shows my current settings