diy solar

diy solar

Just ordered Lifepo4 prismatic cell 3.2V 280Ah lithium lifepo4

GSXR1000

Solar Enthusiast
Shenzhen Basen Technology Co., Ltd. off of Alibaba.. ordered 8 cells for 2x12V for 460AH
hope everything goes smooth

Shenzhen Basen Technology Co., Ltd. off of Alibaba.. ordered 8 cells for 2x12V for 460AH
hope everything goes smooth
How much was the total? I'm about or order 8 280s myself. Been price shopping for weeks now best deal I found is 750 shipped to NY

How much was the total? I'm about or order 8 280s myself. Been price shopping for weeks now best deal I found is 750 shipped to NY
$830 out the door for 8 but these are 272 AH.. 280ah sold out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201121-121547_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20201121-121547_Drive.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 73
I oder Lishen 272Ah from Basen also on November 3rd, 4 cell at $75.20ea + $120 shpd to the door to S.F.
Gloria Lau is my contact. I hope I will get them by mid December.

Last edited:
Bud,
they don't look like they pack the cells as well.... wish us luck... Jan 1 is my ETA. Also ordered 2 120A BMS
Keep me updated on shipping and your build.

At this point I am still fighting with Aliexpress try to get my refund on the four 90Ah batteries I order on Sept 6th! and not receive yet. I open the refund case but there is no direct contact so I can complain directly to, they keep sending me email to wait 10 days, but it has been more than 10 days now and nothing is happening, now I am regretting from buying stuff from Aliexpress. Dec 6th will be 90 dyas so I may have to contact my CC to get my money back.
I hope I do not have problem with Alibaba, it is my first order from them.

At this point I am still fighting with Aliexpress try to get my refund on the four 90Ah batteries I order on Sept 6th! and not receive yet. I open the refund case but there is no direct contact so I can complain directly to, they keep sending me email to wait 10 days, but it has been more than 10 days now and nothing is happening, now I am regretting from buying stuff from Aliexpress. Dec 6th will be 90 dyas so I may have to contact my CC to get my money back.
I hope I do not have problem with Alibaba, it is my first order from them.
this is my first order from china lol so i was freaking out (still am) lots of cash

Likely that most of us have shared your apprehension at times. However, we've received cells from Basen which were in good condition and quite well packed. They have been in the business a few more years than some of the other dealers.

Ordered 16 280ah from basen last week. My first order from amibaba also so I am keeping my fingers crossed I did not blow almost $1600.

For others interested in ordering 272-280ah cells from china. There is a group buy down in below for these cells from a reputable china seller orginzed by a guy in the Midwest US. The cells are drop shiped from china but he is handling the payments and garanties. A much simpler option than trying to go driectly through alibaba/aliexpress.

I doubt that it's more simple, but it is more reassuring for some.

For others interested in ordering 272-280ah cells from china. There is a group buy down in below for these cells from a reputable china seller orginzed by a guy in the Midwest US. The cells are drop shiped from china but he is handling the payments and garanties. A much simpler option than trying to go driectly through alibaba/aliexpress.
missed me by 2 weeks... how much per 4 cells is it looking? I paid $415 per 4

I doubt that it's more simple, but it is more reassuring for some.
It's more simple in the event there is a problem with cells. Granted suppliers will resolve it. But one has to wait for a replacement. Michael has replacements on hand. He is honest and transparent and I ordered from his group buy for peace of mind.

It's more simple in the event there is a problem with cells. Granted suppliers will resolve it. But one has to wait for a replacement. Michael has replacements on hand. He is honest and transparent and I ordered from his group buy for peace of mind.
I so would have went this way but already ordered them.. thank you

Well my batteries are in Fedex hands now... should be to be on Tuesday Jan 19.... Long wait hope all goes well.

There you go, just that simple! My cells from Basen were equally nice; I tried some cheaper cells from another vendor, but not even close to comparable; poor assembly and poor packing, one was even damaged. I'll almost certainly be using Basen again for my next purchase.

just did capacity test.. very happy. over 272AH that I paid for. (they where out of 280s). Victron-280ah, BMS 290ah and alliexpress special 305ah. low voltage cut off on inverter and never hit 2.5v....80-90 amp load for 3.5 hours20210124_113043.jpgScreenshot_20210124-142343.jpgScreenshot_20210124-142337.jpgScreenshot_20210124-142316_E-test.jpgScreenshot_20210124-142302_xiaoxiang.jpg

Back