diy solar

diy solar

Just ordered Lifepo4 prismatic cell 3.2V 280Ah lithium lifepo4

is this a dewalt tool chest ? I plan on doing the same but I was hesitating 8 cells in one or 2 toolbox with 4 cells each
Craftsman from lowes.. there is a link in my post from a Google search I did

no... I put vhb tape between the cells to lock then together and prevent shorting ...

I don't love pass thur main positive and negative couldn't get it very tight without breaking

I just bought two of those Craftsman tool boxes... do you have any suggestions regarding the pass through terminals? Thanks in advance.

I just bought two of those Craftsman tool boxes... do you have any suggestions regarding the pass through terminals? Thanks in advance.
I would just use all thread or bolt tight to the plastic... and put your wire in before battery's then u can ring terminal other end afterwards...

wood spacers at each end then aluminum plate till tight then ¼ all thread across the top for compression (the box is slightly wedge)

I would just use all thread or bolt tight to the plastic... and put your wire in before battery's then u can ring terminal other end afterwards...

wood spacers at each end then aluminum plate till tight then ¼ all thread across the top for compression (the box is slightly wedge)

Thank you.

LiitokalaVariCoreFlagship Store
I got 8 280ah Lishen from them and the physical quality is low. They are B grade at best maybe used. 3 of 8 cells bloated, various SOC, abrasion on the blue coating, 3 with dents, 1 with severe dent at the top. They're usable but they are advertised as new and original so I am attempting to secure partial refund. I have not done capacity test and top balancing yet.

Is LiitokalaVariCoreFlagship Store A trustworthy seller?
I am going with no, we'll see how they treat me on the partial refund. So far I am getting some "this is normal" type responses, which does not inspire confidence. They are claiming it was damaged in shipping already. The problem with this theory is the box I received the cells in is pristine and the foam is all intact, so that is impossible unless it was damaged in shipping before they packaged it for delivery to me, in which case they shipped me damaged cells.

I am going with no, we'll see how they treat me on the partial refund. So far I am getting some "this is normal" type responses, which does not inspire confidence. They are claiming it was damaged in shipping already. The problem with this theory is the box I received the cells in is pristine and the foam is all intact, so that is impossible unless it was damaged in shipping before they packaged it for delivery to me, in which case they shipped me damaged cells.
Well Will told us there are Grade B so I was expecting that. I also got my cells 2 days ago and they are now up and running.

On Will's video where he links them as a supplier he indicated he was shipped new cells which were top balanced from the factory. I think they shipped him something different than the subsequent orders they sent out.

He said top balanced go watch the video and argue with him in the comments if you want my dude. I knew what he meant.

He said top balanced go watch the video and argue with him in the comments if you want my dude. I knew what he meant.
Could someone link to that video please? Will has reviewed several cells and I don't know which ones you are referring to. If it's the LitoKala seller then no they don't come capacity matched or top balanced. The only way that would be possible is if they knew about Will and did something special for him. Or he was extremely lucky.

Back