diy solar

diy solar

Just ordered Lifepo4 prismatic cell 3.2V 280Ah lithium lifepo4

Could someone link to that video please? Will has reviewed several cells and I don't know which ones you are referring to. If it's the LitoKala seller then no they don't come capacity matched or top balanced. The only way that would be possible is if they knew about Will and did something special for him. Or he was extremely lucky.
I watched the video again, I think I got them mixed up with another video/source. Regardless, the cells they shipped him look brand new, mine are all scratched to crap. The aliexpress description definitely says "New and original". I am ok with some terminals scratches but these are effed up.

I watched the video again, I think I got them mixed up with another video/source. Regardless, the cells they shipped him look brand new, mine are all scratched to crap. The aliexpress description definitely says "New and original". I am ok with some terminals scratches but these are effed up.
Sorry that happened to you. I would open a CC dispute.

he has measured them with a meter and called them the sane without top balance

Oh...you mean he measured the voltages when he received them and they were the same or very close to it? Yeah, while good that is no indication of the SOC of each cell.

Sorry that happened to you. I would open a CC dispute.
I'm going to let the seller respond, then try Ali, then CC. My CC is pretty good about this kind of stuff so I'll probably win. I have decent documentation. I think my cells are going to end up usable either way.

I was thinking of another video where he exclaims "I think these might be new cells!" but I believe it was not EVE/Lishen or even 280ah for that video. I apologize for the mixup.

I got lucky.. I didn't know where to order from.. then scared I got scammed waiting 3 months... my point to was no matter how good they look I will always top balance20210119_125721.jpg

This is the link to wills vid on the cells and at the 0:23mark he tells us the cells are grade B.

I ordered 4 x 3.2V 280Ah cells from Shenzhen Basen Technology (Alex Chen) back in December, 2020. The total was $431 USD ($75 per cell and $115 shipping to the US + PayPal charge).

They arrived two months later and the battery works great!

Unfortunately, the cost went up to $138 per cell.

IMG_6278_Original.jpg

IMG_6354_Original.jpg
IMG_7794.jpg

Back