diy solar

diy solar

Just ordered US stock 280 a/hr catl's $125 ea

Bossrox

Solar tinkerer
This will be my 1st lith order from alibaba & I'm not patient enough to wait 3 or 4 months to get them & with the shipping delays going on right now it could be longer so I was glad to find a place that assured me they could have some lith's at my door in about a week & the $125 each includes shipping. I haven't run across another vendor with that speed & reasonable cost. The order was placed today & I will update this post to let y'all know if they came in on time & the test results of the quality. Will says he doesn't want affiliate links posted in the forum so if this works out good & you all want to try out this company, I think the best I can do is give their name & my contact there. Anyways, stay tuned for the follow up on this.

Yes, it would be quite helpful if you don't mind sharing the name of the company and your contact.

I feel like it's useful for members to share the quotes they've received and experiences in dealing with different vendors on this forum, and AFAIK it's entirely inside the rules on this forum as long as it's not an advertisement outside of the proper section, nor an affiliate link.

People sharing sources on this forum has been extremely helpful to me personally, and to many others as well-- if the various supplier threads are an indication.

All of that being said, 125$ including shipping is an excellent price for US stock (assuming that the quality is OK)

Reactions: Dzl
You can just provide the name of the company, no link required so it will not break the rules.

It would also be helpful if you follow up after you get them so we know how it works out.

Posting a direct link to the product you purchase does not violate rules UNLESS it is an affiliate link, or you are self-promoting.

You can usually scrub the URL of a lot of extra stuff to insure you're not posting an affiliate link.

Reactions: Dzl
Well I got them in about 3 weeks. A week longer than was quoted & they have solid posts, not tapped & no QR codes tho I was told they were grade A. The only saving grace I can assume is they are in good condition with a variance of just .1 volts & .2 megaohms between 8 of them so that's a good sign I think but I got to pay for a machine shop to tap the posts so I'm pretty pissed about that. These morons won't get another order from me & this is where they came from... Shenzhen Lead New Energy Co.

Solid posts? Like just solid rods sticking out of the terminals with no threads?

Lol no wonder they were so cheap, least you weren’t waiting 6 months for this disappointment.

So does it mean that the batteries have never been used since the terminals are not tapped or having studs installed?

So does it mean that the batteries have never been used since the terminals are not tapped or having studs installed?
It would appear to be the case but won't know for sure til I get them tapped so I can top them off & do a capacity test. If they perform good, the cost to get them tapped won't piss me off as bad.

That's a shame; I know it's very cheap to get laser welded terminals/studs installed in China (I've been quoted 1$ per terminal before)
But over here, I imagine it's a lot more expensive and I presume, difficult to find someone to do the work.

I hope these things wind up performing well for you, Bossrox.

Back