diy solar

diy solar

Just Place new Order on Alibaba- 280AH x 8 for 1260.00 USD Delivered, Grade A to Canada

Try these people ..

https://shandian.en.alibaba.com/pro...ml?spm=a2700.icbuShop.41413.28.5d80350fLRuiZX

Dongguan Lightning Energy Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: Nikkie@lightning-power.cn
Wechat: lightning-power
Web: https://shandian.en.alibaba.com

We got (4) 3.2V 200aH LFP batteries with Busbars and delivered for $426.29

Make sure you mention www.diysolarforum.com .... (I am in no way associated with this company or anything)

I tried these guys while I wait for Amy to get back to me. This is my coversation thus far. I'm optimistic and this is what I was told with shipping.

Hi,
I would like to know the price for 3C High Discharge 3.2V Lifepo4 200Ah Battery Cell for DIY 12V 24V 36V 48V Battery Pack.
I am interested in buying 8 Pieces.
Looking for price on 8 280ah grade a cells
Looking for price on 8 200ah grade a cells
Only want to buy one set of 8 just dont know which yet until I see prices and shipping to Calgary Alberta Canada please and thank you.

This is Tain speaking
Do you want 8pcs 280ah lifepo4 prismatic battery? or 200ah

both please. I want to know difference to decide which 8 I want to buy. I'm a member inquiring from DiySolarForums is how I found you

If 8pcs 200Ah(ETC),the total cost is USD1080.
If 8pcs 280Ah(EVE),the total cost is USD1166.
The cost is including shipping cost and tax(door to door),delivery time is around 8-12 days.

Then I asked, but haven't heard back yet...

Ok thanks, yes the 280ah is worth the up jump in price. Is delivery air or sea, who with, are bus bars and bolts included?

Pretty exciting, about $100 less so far. Delivery looks like air too.

Honestly these china cell prices do make sense compared to BB and such. That company has to make money somehow or they wouldn't make them.
Counterfeit fakes are a big problem in the Vaping world. There are places on the internet that show most the differences between real batteries and the fakes. I have a local source that is pretty well trusted for real 18650s and such. Sometimes they go to great trouble copying the label, but then get one font or symbol wrong. Or the P&N ends don't look like real ones.

Bang ON GhostWriter ! I've said similar to people about ordering, excellent bullet points, hell THAT needs to be a STICKY all on it's own "How to order from Vendors on China" @Will Prowse @Supervstech could that be arranged, I believe the above post should certainly be a Sticky Post all on it's own !

NOTE regarding Amy @ Xuba. I sent her a note on the BUMP issue as I rechecked the photo's with heavy zoom of the cells they are sending me, it appears that possibly 4 have that similar bump. Now it's 01:00 or so there now, so I do not expect an answer back for a bit.
Glad you checked before the cells shipped.
Luke; here is a quick image. there's a daly 200a BMS on the left. I used some pieces of styrofoam for heat isolation. you can't see them but there is also a heating pad on each side of the battery. the BMS is upright in side the case mounted to some wood. since the cells were so thick I had to solder a little extension wire to the very last BMS wire. The wire harness for the BMS and the ISDT cell monitor are soldered together. Overall I would say the group31 case works great.

View attachment 8293View attachment 8294

Wow I did it. Pulled the trigger and went with these guys that ghostwriter66 recommended. Including bus bars and bolts too.

1166 USD as quoted earlier 8-12 days shipping to Canada via UPS plus Alibaba fees. I'll make a new thread about this company and their process.

Wow I did it. Pulled the trigger and went with these guys that ghostwriter66 recommended. Including bus bars and bolts too.

1166 USD as quoted earlier 8-12 days shipping to Canada via UPS plus Alibaba fees. I'll make a new thread about this company and their process.
How many cells and what was the shipping costs? If you're getting 8 x 200AH, it looks like your cost per cell is around the same as I'm paying for 280AH shipped air. But mine are coming to western US not Canada.

How many cells and what was the shipping costs? If you're getting 8 x 200AH, it looks like your cost per cell is around the same as I'm paying for 280AH shipped air. But mine are coming to western US not Canada.

Yeah, sorry, I mentioned it above in an earlier post The whole transcript pretty much. 8x280ah shipping was $520

Amy has been working for us on the bubble between the terminals issue.

From Amy
This bubble is normal, not the battery quality problem
The position of the bubble is the position of the explosion-proof hole
We specially disassembled several batteries with circular bubbles
That's because of the bulge of anti-explosion hole accessories, not the quality problem
Thanks so much for the trust of all the friends from the Forum
Your trust is a great responsibility for me
For this responsibility, I will try my best to do everything better

6269114433099835867.jpg6269114433099901404.jpg

Thanks for the update
Good to know it's just part of the valve. I bet when you were peeling that off you had shivers running down your back.

Thanks for the update
Good to know it's just part of the valve. I bet when you were peeling that off you had shivers running down your back.
Well it’s nice to know there is no danger but the question now is this is a blemish battery not a perfect or grade a battery. The plug as she calls it should have been filed down flush with the top. So it would not be showing.
any battery dealer in North America sells blemished batteries at a discount do to dents , scratches. Am I wrong?

One could say we are kind of getting blemish prices for these cells
Exactly. The price is unbelievable even after hundreds of dollars of shipping charge. We'll truly know what we've got here after 10 years.

OKAY... the Chicken Little routine is a bit much... Seriously, it's a freaking factory filling plug. IF that is such a problem, then buy Winston or Calb cells and move on. These do not meet the criteria of BLEM or Grade-B. The first clue, is all the identifiers are ON the cells including the QR Codes. Blems, Grade-B and recycled usually have that either removed, scratched off, or covered over. So if you want to be dramatic about the plugs, then buy something else and leave the hyperbole in the waste bin.

Naaah, no one is being dramatic, people are just stating their opinions and observations. Nothing wrong with that. No reason to get all worked up about it.

Naaah, no one is being dramatic, people are just stating their opinions and observations. Nothing wrong with that. No reason to get all worked up about it.

Ehhh... it’s a bit champagne tastes on beer budgets. There’s always the option to buy Battleborns at 6x the price :)

Back