diy solar

diy solar

Just Place new Order on Alibaba- 280AH x 8 for 1260.00 USD Delivered, Grade A to Canada

mndare

Solar Enthusiast
Been searched hard and have placed an order with an Assured Alibaba company Shenzhen Xuba Electronic Trading Co., Ltd. They will select well balanced cells with matching resistance and they promise to send me a video of my cells being matched and tested before they ship. I will do a full test of capacity and balancing as sooon as I get. Shipping by air.

Michael
Hot-Rechargeable-3-2V-280Ah-LiFePO4-Lithium.jpg

Here is a link to these cells

What is the shipping cost & time if you don't mind my asking ?
The link says
1-199 Pieces US$330.68 maybe my math is funny, BUT the ad also says 4pcs. so $330 for 4 cells X 2 = $660 and he rest is shipping ? to make it $1260 ? call me confused.:confused:

A little further looking and voila... 8 indidual pieces
Damn, that's a good deal IMO. I'd imagine the S&H would be the same to Canada. Duties and such may not be nice but I didn't get smacked when I bought a full pack so I dunno. They don;t have a huge selection of batteries in general and seem like a small operation of resellers.

** your replied while I was typing. Happy to be less confused ! Hope your getting good stuff there ! Remember to let folks know how they turn out once they get here.

Capture.JPG

Here is a link to these cells

Did they just jack up the prices? When I click this link I get:

1-199 Pieces
$330.68

A little further looking and voila... 8 indidual pieces
Damn, that's a good deal IMO. I'd imagine the S&H would be the same to Canada. Duties and such may not be nice but I didn't get smacked when I bought a full pack so I dunno. They don;t have a huge selection of batteries in general and seem like a small operation of resellers.

** your replied while I was typing. Happy to be less confused ! Hope your getting good stuff there ! Remember to let folks know how they turn out once they get here.

View attachment 5132
This order is to BC Canada, will evaluate as soon as I receive the cells

welcome. Alibaba definitely has the best prices if the product is as promised.

Yes they are grade A and they are sending me a video of the capacity test and cell resistance for the 8 cells before they ship. This seller is in a category with Alibaba called "Trade Assurance"where if the product is not as promised then a full refund is given. In our communication thread they have stated that they are grade A new cells and will perform to spec as far as being properly matched, the capacity, and the internal resistance. I have asked all the right questions so that I have prove of what they state the product is. Worth the risk and if it turns out true lots of members on here can benifit. I have dealt with Alibaba before with no issues. There is a lot of paranoia by members on this site.

Yes they are grade A and they are sending me a video of the capacity test and cell resistance for the 8 cells before they ship. This seller is in a category with Alibaba called "Trade Assurance"where if the product is not as promised then a full refund is given. In our communication thread they have stated that they are grade A new cells and will perform to spec as far as being properly matched, the capacity, and the internal resistance. I have asked all the right questions so that I have prove of what they state the product is. Worth the risk and if it turns out true lots of members on here can benifit. I have dealt with Alibaba before with no issues. There is a lot of paranoia by members on this site.

post a update when you get them! i m in canada also and those are definitly very interesting. The price make me a little nervous tho. but 8 of those would make a massive 560ah 12v battery bank for a Van and no need to upgrade the solar system as i would never be on a rush to recharge!!!

They are EVE, I ordered the same cell from Dongguan Billion Electronic Technology

I paid $288.00 for 4 cells and $242.00 (total: $530.00 US) shipped to Canada.

Here is the specification:

They are EVE, I ordered the same cell from Dongguan Billion Electronic Technology

I paid $288.00 for 4 cells and $242.00 (total: $530.00 US) shipped to Canada.

Here is the specification:

Will do, I have everything like Will does to do a capacity test once I get them. They are guaranteed to ship within 4 days by Alibaba by air all duties and taxes included delivered to my door in Squamish. This will bring my sailboat up to a massive capacity of 1240 AH/14.88 KWH. Where are you located with your van project?

Back