diy solar

diy solar

Just received li-ion from AliExpress through LiitokalaVariCoreFlagship

RobBehr

Hi Folks, I just received my shipment of 280-amp cells using Will's link. The order date was Jul. 11 2021 and I got them via FedEx on Sept 4, 2021, which is a little less than 2 months. Boxes look undamaged. We'll see what inside tomorrow. There was no email delivery alert, no text alert, and my AliExpress account still shows the in-transit. So, be on the watch, if you have cells ordered! I just happened to be sitting in the living room when FedEx showed up and stacked them outside on the driveway.

55 days seems very fast. Like to hear how they test out. :)
This is my first time building a lithium-ion battery, so I'll be ramping up on the proper testing, charging, handling, and installation techniques. I'll post, once I've got good data.

Your post gives me hope. I ordered 16 310ah batteries from the same store on June 22 and they still haven't been delivered yet. Maybe mine are on the way. Good luck with yours.

They don’t seem to work for these shipments. In my case my order came under a different FedEx number than the one provided by a reputable seller. I’ve seen other reports as well.
In my case the cells were all good.

fedex and ups both manage notifications by delivery address. if the package is addressed to your registered address, you will get a notification.

A number of people have reported the issue, my personal experience may apply to all. I don’t speak of things to which I don’t have knowledge.

Back