diy solar

diy solar

Kids in the hood

svetz

Works in theory! Practice? That's something else
Hey Mikey, $20 bucks that old geezer haulin the hot water tank up the steps has a heart attack.

No way, look how red his face is. Jeff, got your cell phone?

Yeah... should I call 911?

Nah, this will be youTube gold...

There weren't actually any kids, the hot water tank did make it all the way to top, and all that kayaking paid off... No way I'd pay $1k to have a hot water tank replaced (backup plan was an incline plane and come-along... getting the old tank down might still need the backup plan).

Pity there weren't any kids...could have offered them $5 to mow the yard (joking, the yard is hardscaped ?).

My neighbor hired a few young fellows to paint his rear porch. Set them up with paint, brushes, and all the other stuff. It was just a bit after the young fellows came around to be paid. They collected. Then the oldest said " Oh, by the way. That isn't a Porsche, it's a Bentley."

(backup plan was an incline plane and come-along... getting the old tank down might still need the backup plan).
Make sure the path below is clear.
And get it on video.

Don't get your hopes up on the video...I'd probably crush the camera on the way down ?

Spent the day working on the plumbing to replace the hot water heater (it now looks like what one might expect). So, perhaps tomorrow I can get the old tank out. Had one fitting push-out a bit (attention wandered and didn't notice it... but it didn't leak, so all good... right?)

On the cheese rolling... what sort of crimes is that the punishment for? Any cacti or sandspurs on the course?

You just have to pick the right hill to roll down.

segment starts at 5:50, link should open to there

Back