diy solar

diy solar

Las Vegas Santan Solar Group Order

CarlCruzin

I am looking to purchase 8-10 panels from santan solar, however shipping comes out to about $25/panel. I can order up to about 20 with the same shipping fee, which would bring shipping down to about $10/panel.

Anybody interested in doing a group purchase, shipped to Las Vegas and save on shipping?

What did you do? I'm planning on the near future to travel to PHX to pickup panels on rented or borrowed truck.

I am looking to purchase 8-10 panels from santan solar, however shipping comes out to about $25/panel. I can order up to about 20 with the same shipping fee, which would bring shipping down to about $10/panel.

Anybody interested in doing a group purchase, shipped to Las Vegas and save on shipping?
Group orders aren't allowed here. Please read the rules.

Edit: sorry, just seen the posted date.
But, it should still be removed.

What did you do? I'm planning on the near future to travel to PHX to pickup panels on rented or borrowed truck.
The best option is find someone on Craigslist selling used panels.
They are all over the place in my area... heck, I've got a few for sale...

I haven't picked any up, but have recently reconsidered. However it seems that shipping has gone down. They quoted me about $195 freight for 10 panels

Thank you for putting the location in the subject line, it makes it so much easier to breeze through the ads each morning, much appreciated.

Back