diy solar

diy solar

Lesson learned. Possible to paypal someone here for help?

And if you hire it done, you’re still sol as far as using it correctly and understanding its capacity and limitations.

If you really aren't comfortable with this stuff and you can afford it then hire local talent like you would for anything else.

Just for... I don't know, general (dis)interest...
Years ago, I was stuck on a badly botched electrical spaghetti-wiring on an old car.
After weeks of head-banging on forums, some guy from California - on an Australian forum - offered to help me via Skype video call.
He really knew his stuff. We solved 80% of it in less than an hour, I was able to work out the rest.

I didn't pay(pal) him. I bought him some books (hardback editions of the Baroque Cycle) on Amazon.
Maybe not pertinent here, but for possibilities...
-

Just for... I don't know, general (dis)interest...
Years ago, I was stuck on a badly botched electrical spaghetti-wiring on an old car.
After weeks of head-banging on forums, some guy from California - on an Australian forum - offered to help me via Skype video call.
He really knew his stuff. We solved 80% of it in less than an hour, I was able to work out the rest.

I didn't pay(pal) him. I bought him some books (hardback editions of the Baroque Cycle) on Amazon.
Maybe not pertinent here, but for possibilities...
-

A little creativity goes a long way! I like it ✌️

Back