diy solar

diy solar

Let Will Know these cells from his website are no longer available for shipping to the US. plz.

Several of the links on the website lead to "product / Item not found" or dead end. I went to grab some of his links to respond to a user and they led to nothing. Time for an update / revision there.

Several of the links on the website lead to "product / Item not found" or dead end. I went to grab some of his links to respond to a user and they led to nothing. Time for an update / revision there.
Things change fast! Tough to keep up I am sure.

Where? I constantly update them. Usually I get slammed with emails if one link is wrong. You make it sound like a lot of the links are down. Can you list them all here? I am checking now and am not seeing anything wrong.

I don't remember which it was off hand specifically. It was for cells and the AIO listed on there.
Well next time, do not state "Several of the links on the website lead to "product / Item not found" or dead end" if you do not want to provide evidence or links. I understand that one of the links needs to be updated, but I need to know specifically which ones are dead.

100ah cells
That takes me to the home page, not the product listing.

Back