diy solar

diy solar

Let's Build A 16 (kWh) LFP system

czthor

William Prowse , Thank you for your Great educational video's..

I'm Looking to build rather than purchase my own 16kWh LFP battery storage system, I have a 6.72kWh (8)kva Photovoltaic system I have Itek cells and Blue frog APS Microinverters i sell to the grid only but now I want to store and continue with net metering.

This is what I had been considering going with below to change the grid system to a on demand home charging / Grid net metering system.

8.8kW Grid Hybrid Battery Backup Solution that includes the
following equipment:
(2) Magnum Energy MS4448PAE Inverter Charger,
(1) Magnum Energy MPSL250-30D Prewired Inverter
Enclosure, &
(1) Magnum Energy ME-ARC50 System Control
Device.

Do you ever do comparisons on Outback and Magnum Product?

I may choose the Sol-Ark 8K inverters rather than the Magnum MS4448PAE inverters. I would loose 30% of the energy created with the Magnum where as only about 7% with the Sol-Ark 8K. your Thoughts?
If I only chose the single inverter system then I would need to rewire the array to where no more than 4kW of your solar energy is AC Coupled to the battery based inverter system. I was told with a dual inverter system will allow to the AC coupled your entire existing 6kW solar array, which will make life more simple for the installers as im on net metering.

If you have advice great, but Let me know if you want to work something out to where i can purchase supplys to build a system if you want to do a how to video on this mega system LOL if not any assistance would be appreciated I will continue to research you videos.

Last edited:
Back