diy solar

diy solar

Let's find out what ChatGPT AI thinks

ChatGPT was excellent for checking to see if I was correct helping my 7th grade son with simple algebra, including a word problem. The explanation showed the solution process.
I found it's solutions to the current debt ratio interesting. Remember when Biden ran and he was almost laughing when saying "was going to raise ALL our taxes by a lot". Carter did a statement about the same: "working man is going to have work harder dig deeper and pay more." He never stated everyone was going to have to get out and help. Carter just targeted the working man for the burden. I was done with democrat party after that speech.
Lying Biden has been a speech impediment a hole as long as can remember since the 1970's-1980's. I can hardly believe he got legally voted into office for over 50 years.

As you observed chatgpt is interesting in some applications. I don't think it is where they want - probably because running on windows for os.

The very reason Cash cannot be eliminated among other things.
If you don’t want to participate in this nonsense then you should have the ability to opt out but we know how the government will use it.

Back