diy solar

diy solar

LFP Cell Supplier in Europe

paul.simon.eu

Hello,
I would like to build a 4s1p battery of prismatic LFP cells in the range of 100-200Ah. I found a few posts on this forum where people were quite disappointed with what they got from AliExpress sellers such as MEIBrandauthorized Store and the like. Does anybody have advice on a good value source for these cells in Europe? I could get 4 CALB 100Ah Cells (the ones with the grey plastic enclosure) from a German seller for 300€. Sounds like good value to me - but what do I know?
The battery will be used in my camping car and I will need it ready before the start of December.
Cheers
Paul

Hello,
I would like to build a 4s1p battery of prismatic LFP cells in the range of 100-200Ah. I found a few posts on this forum where people were quite disappointed with what they got from AliExpress sellers such as MEIBrandauthorized Store and the like. Does anybody have advice on a good value source for these cells in Europe? I could get 4 CALB 100Ah Cells (the ones with the grey plastic enclosure) from a German seller for 300€. Sounds like good value to me - but what do I know?
The battery will be used in my camping car and I will need it ready before the start of December.
Cheers
Paul

I ordered from alibaba seller Dongguan to EU. Here by train. Price is already has the shipment and TAX and customs (DDP so no other thing to pay).
Many ordered from Amy's alibaba store. I think she has also a train option (not sure it is DDP or DAP)
It arrived in between 2 months.

My last 2 orders took approx 3 months....

GWL might be a good option. They recently started to offer some aluminium cased cells on their own brand name, at a decent price, especially if you consider it's fast shipment and probably better to deal with in case of warranty claims.

Thanks, I think I will contact Amy from Shenzhen Luyuan and ask for quotes and maybe alternative shipping options - the shipping price shown on alibaba seems a bit high.

Back