diy solar

diy solar

Li-Ion Battery Pack 48V 10.5Ah 500w output, Metal Enclosure, For E-Bikes, E-Skateboards

eequip1

80$ per battery plus 20 shipping ... 20$ covers shipments of up to 6 batteries then an additional 20$ for larger orders

Li-Ion Battery Pack 48V 10.5Ah 500w output, Metal Enclosure, For E-Bikes, E-Skateboards 13s bms

Condition: Discharged and Re-Charged less than 20 times. May have some scratches on the metal case that do not affect performance.
Weight: 6lb with metal enclosure, 5lb without
Measurements: Lenght: 18.5” (15.5 without case) Width: 3.25” (2.7” without case) Height: 1.7” (1.5” without case)
Casing: Metal
Nominal Voltage: 46.8V
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V/3A
Resistance (23 ± 2 ℃): ≤ 250mΩ
Charging time: 4-5 hours
Cycle life: ~800 cycles
Nominal Capacity: 10.5Ah
Watt Hours: 491.4Wh
Minimum wattage output: 500w
Amount of cells: 39
Cell manufacturer: Panasonic-Sanyo
Cell Size: 18650
Cell model: Panasonic-Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh
BMS: Installed (Low Voltage, Overcharge, Temperature, Current output and Short Circuit protection, with power equalization output)
Use the operating temperature: Discharge: (0,-60) ℃; Charging: (0,-45) ℃;

Connectors are identical to the Bionix and Stromer bikes, so it may fit them.

DOES NOT COME WITH A CHARGER*

*Quality guaranteed all transactions are refundable via PayPal

Attachments

• battery photo 1.jpg
    battery photo 1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 17
  • battery photo 2.jpg
    battery photo 2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 18
  • battery photo 3.jpg
    battery photo 3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 17
  • battery photo 4.jpg
    battery photo 4.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 16
  • battery photo 5.jpg
    battery photo 5.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 14
a little lime bird gave me a few of these, filled with sanyo heaters but they all tested well.

lime / bird = scooter rental companies. they popped up everywhere but then were regulated out of existence quickly (see atl)

the cells inside the packs that I tore apart were "sanyo heaters" -- red wrapped cells that get hot when charged all the way. lots of info out there on them.

---------

you should state your location for people that want local pickup

you need to provide references/links to places you sell stuff online elsewhere. ebay, reddit hardwareswap, heatware, other forums.

on most forums brand new users are not allowed to post for sale threads.

Awesome thanks for this new information! Thats too bad you didn't get your products from a better supplier... Check me out on endlessphere I have a lot of satisfied customers from there! These are great batteries with refund available if the quality would be found subpar. I am in Boston MA for anybody that is local. Grateful this forum is unique :)

how many packs do you have ready to ship. can you provide timestamped photos of the packs? (write todays date and your username on paper and place it in the picture of the packs)

your endlesssphere account is similar to the one here. one for sale thread and no other posts, a few people asking for more info. no successful purchases.

nobody's going to want to pay you up front. if you want to sell these packs you're gonna have to take a risk and send a few out to trusted forum members here with the understanding that they'll pay once the packs are delivered and tested.

Yes and I do have many successful transactions! You can message any of the users and ask them if they like their batteries :)

Yes and I do have many successful transactions! You can message any of the users and ask them if they like their batteries :)

Under the username eequip1?

I gave links to that username over at ES, the only post was a thread just like this one.

So again, can you post timestamped pictures of the packs, including one with your face in it?

Can you link to any other threads you've successfuly sold these packs on?

Are there any other usernames you use elsewhere, if so please provide links to your profiles.

both commented on same post if you read thread: I said forgot my password pm if you actually want to buy batteries at eequip2..... But on this site message me here

A low res picture of a site is not good enough. I have asked direct questions and you have danced around them. Again:

Will you post timestamped pictures of the packs, including one with your face in it?

Will you link to any social media accounts you actively use?

Can you LINK to any other threads you've successfuly sold these packs on?

Are there any other usernames you use elsewhere, if so please provide LINKS to your profiles.

I'd appreciate it if you won't manically PM me anymore. I'm not gonna help you make a PowerPoint, nobody is gonna download or open a file from an unestablished user like you.

A lot of strange requests; never seen anything like this. I'm not sure what this is all about, your bad experiences, but just message anybody I've done business with everybody love my batteries :) If you are not interested in buying you don't have to. I hope you avoid buying heaters and choose quality batteries in the future. Happy to send pictures of myself with the batteries to anybody serious about buying these other than this disgruntled user :)

you have kept PM'ing me after I requested you to not do so. I have set your messages to be ignored. I do not use instagram nor do I want followers on any type of platform.

your mannerisms have convinced me that you're a scammer. until you post the basic information I have requested OR you receive positive reviews from other trusted members of this forum, there's no reason for you to even reply.

check me out on endlessphere. don't miss out because of a foolish angry man found a bad deal elsewhere. wake up and see for yourself

I received it a couple of days ago, but don't have a 48v charger yet. I had a 52v battery before. Waiting to get the charger to see how it works. I did connect it to my bike and do a quick ride with what power was left and it seemed to work great on smm panel deals.

Back