diy solar

diy solar

LifePo batteries for Trolling motors

Leckbass

My boats have trolling motors, one 36v, the other is 24v. Last year I bought 5 Chins 12v 50ah batteries to replace all of my SLA batteries. They have worked for me so far. I bought them because of reviews I read from this community.

I work on boats on the side and many people are making the switch to cheaper Amazon batteries. In the next few weeks, I am installing 3 100ah Redodos and 3 60ah Scream Powers. I'm not familiar with them and cannot find many breakdown videos. When I search on Amazon, there are so many more brands than 1 year ago. 3 years ago, the only LifePos I put in were Ionics (that were insanely expensive IMHO)

Anybody here review Redodo or Scream Power?

My curiosity brought me to this forum quite a few times and I finally joined, this is my first post.

My boats have trolling motors, one 36v, the other is 24v. Last year I bought 5 Chins 12v 50ah batteries to replace all of my SLA batteries. They have worked for me so far. I bought them because of reviews I read from this community.

I work on boats on the side and many people are making the switch to cheaper Amazon batteries. In the next few weeks, I am installing 3 100ah Redodos and 3 60ah Scream Powers. I'm not familiar with them and cannot find many breakdown videos. When I search on Amazon, there are so many more brands than 1 year ago. 3 years ago, the only LifePos I put in were Ionics (that were insanely expensive IMHO)

Anybody here review Redodo or Scream Power?

My curiosity brought me to this forum quite a few times and I finally joined, this is my first post.
I think LITHIUMSOLAR reviewed the Redodo

Seems like Will covered redodo aka zoom. And if memory serves correctly they were very similar to chins.

I think this up in smoke discussion link is probably a good thing for us all to keep in mind when installing lipo4 batteries on boat because the inclination would be to put in same area as starting battery.

Back