diy solar

diy solar

LiFePO4 accessories supplier within Europe?

Sverige

A Brit in Sweden
Does anyone know of a stockist who might sell suitable busbars for 272Ah Lishen cells “off the shelf” within the EU? Or is everything of those nature shipped from China / HK?

I have 4 cells and currently no busbars and looking for the cheapest way of solving this problem. I was looking into making DIY busbars, but it became a bit complicated.

The busbars which usually come with the cells?

I have some unused from my 280/272 cells, received some from both Xuba and Basen with double busbars, but sold some cells with single busbars.

If needed, I can send some to you. Don't know how long it takes tho (NL to SE). Fastest is finding someone within SE.

The busbars which usually come with the cells?

I have some unused from my 280/272 cells, received some from both Xuba and Basen with double busbars, but sold some cells with single busbars.

If needed, I can send some to you. Don't know how long it takes tho (NL to SE). Fastest is finding someone within SE.
Thank you - very kind of you to offer and I might’ve taken you up on the offer if i hadn’t already arranged for some to be sent to me from China.

Back