diy solar

diy solar

LiFePo4 received ready inflated. Can I use them?

epure ionel

I bought 4 cells of 3.2v and 30A from the "Liitokala factory store" on AliExpress. Two cells are swollen a lot and two less. I opened the dispute and they closed it without refunding me anything. Does anyone have experience with inflated primary elements, could I use them for something?. How will they behave if I charge them?

send them back, these are used and heavily too.btw hope you learned your lesson on buying cells of aliexpress

I wanted to send them back, but the Romanian Post does not accept to send any kind of batteries. I found FedEx willing to transport them, but the shipping price requested was more than 3 times the price of the cells. I have written to AliExpress and the seller about the problem and have not received an answer. Then after a few days I received a notification from aliexpress that it closed the dispute and I will not receive anything because I did not ship. I was left with the garbage.

I wanted to send them back, but the Romanian Post does not accept to send any kind of batteries. I found FedEx willing to transport them, but the shipping price requested was more than 3 times the price of the cells. I have written to AliExpress and the seller about the problem and have not received an answer. Then after a few days I received a notification from aliexpress that it closed the dispute and I will not receive anything because I did not ship. I was left with the garbage.
did you buy them with creditcard or paypal ?
since you didnt recieve what you ordered ( new cells , grade a i assume ) , both will refund you.
this is standard practise by likolata and aliexpress btw, they are playing these games all the time, which is why advise to NEVER order cells through aliexpress

I was left with the damage but I learned a lesson. Although I'm still waiting for 9 more orders, I closed the account. I don't want to hear from them anymore. Thanks for the reply.

I was left with the damage but I learned a lesson. Although I'm still waiting for 9 more orders, I closed the account. I don't want to hear from them anymore. Thanks for the reply.
did you use a credit card or paypal ?
contact them, get you money back a f*** them.
they have screwed so many people.

I would just dispute on your CC and never buy from ali bubba again.

For those saying not to order from AliExpress, I don’t think that’s an option. The only other option in many cases is do without.

For someone living in Romania, what other option is there for lithium 30ah cells?

For those saying not to order from AliExpress, I don’t think that’s an option. The only other option in many cases is do without.

For someone living in Romania, what other option is there for lithium 30ah cells?
alibaba, most chinese vendors have poliish, german or other EU warehouses.

even jakiper and sok have eu stores and warehouses.
while EG4 isnt here, there are plenty of options, even shipping ddp from china works well

Of course there's an option. There's always an option. If you run out of toilet paper, you don't automatically reach for your wallet to use Euronotes. Perhaps you try using the newspaper first.
Buying from Liitokalla on AleExpress is like option 1 above...
AliExpress AND Liitokalla have PROVEN themselves to be crooked and corrupt.
Search this forum. Lots of 1st hand stories of people getting burned ESPECIALLY when buying raw cells from this seller on that platform.
Due diligence was not exercised in this case.

alibaba, most chinese vendors have poliish, german or other EU warehouses.

even jakiper and sok have eu stores and warehouses.
while EG4 isnt here, there are plenty of options, even shipping ddp from china works well
I received the parcel, it is true that it is very late but without problems. At first I didn't even notice that something was wrong. but after a few days when I tried to make a support and put the cells next to it, I noticed that they were swollen. I also ordered cells with screws at the terminals and received without, only with some plates. As aliexpress didn't care that I received something other than what I ordered, it refused the refund. A Romanian proverb says that when you enter the kitchen, pigs eat you. It's only my fault that I messed with them.

Of course there's an option. There's always an option. If you run out of toilet paper, you don't automatically reach for your wallet to use Euronotes. Perhaps you try using the newspaper first.
Search this forum. Lots of 1st hand stories of people getting burned ESPECIALLY when buying raw cells from this seller on that platform.
You are perfectly right. They only want to deceive. I closed my account after this experience. Good thing I didn't venture to order something expensive.

My opinion is Due Diligence needs to be done with the understanding that many reviews on the site themselves are fraudulent. I don't know if Liitokalla is a vendor on AliExpress or a different site. I seriously doubt a newspaper, Craigslist or like site, or local vendors are real options.

I will say the due diligence I did prior to ordering my cells off alibaba, a sister company of aliexpress, paid off well with the 16S 280 ah Eve Cells I ordered. There are dozens if not hundreds of others off this site that have orders that were correct. Each one of us knows there is a real risk of not receiving anything, but the chances are less with more due diligence. I don't think the dozens or hundreds of us on the website are going to stop ordering from these websites but continue to check vendors as much as possible prior to ordering.

We may even be saying the same thing about this.

My opinion is Due Diligence needs to be done with the understanding that many reviews on the site themselves are fraudulent. I don't know if Liitokalla is a vendor on AliExpress or a different site. I seriously doubt a newspaper, Craigslist or like site, or local vendors are real options.

I will say the due diligence I did prior to ordering my cells off alibaba, a sister company of aliexpress, paid off well with the 16S 280 ah Eve Cells I ordered. There are dozens if not hundreds of others off this site that have orders that were correct. Each one of us knows there is a real risk of not receiving anything, but the chances are less with more due diligence. I don't think the dozens or hundreds of us on the website are going to stop ordering from these websites but continue to check vendors as much as possible prior to ordering.

We may even be saying the same thing about this.
dont ever mix up alibaba with aliexpress.
aliexpress is more like ebay
alibaba is meant for b2b

dont ever mix up alibaba with aliexpress.
aliexpress is more like ebay
alibaba is meant for b2b
I bought 16 280Ah REPT cells from alibaba in 2021 that work perfectly in my photovoltaic system. There are companies on alibaba that are more serious than the individuals on AliExpress who try to deceive you by any means possible. But I also bought a hybrid inverter on Alibaba and received an off-grid one. In the minds of the Chinese, there is something murky regarding the differences between off grid and hybrid.

Aliexpress is not the problem. The problem is that some sellers have identified the gaps in the rules and are making money by selling crap. Liitokala is well known for that.

I have a CNC router from Aliexpress for quite some money with no issues. Another expensive thing was the Seplos BMSes (3 pcs) that I ordered from Aliexpress. Choose the right sellers, read the feedback before purchasing anything and you'll be OK. There seem to be reliable sellers even for cells. For expensive orders, I prefer the paved way with verified sellers.

In the minds of the Chinese, there is something murky regarding the differences between off grid and hybrid.

Hybrid means PV input and battery input. These can be both on-grid and off-grid.

Aliexpress is not the problem. The problem is that some sellers have identified the gaps in the rules and are making money by selling crap. Liitokala is well known for that.

I have a CNC router from Aliexpress for quite some money with no issues. Another expensive thing was the Seplos BMSes (3 pcs) that I ordered from Aliexpress. Choose the right sellers, read the feedback before purchasing anything and you'll be OK. There seem to be reliable sellers even for cells. For expensive orders, I prefer the paved way with verified sellers.

Hybrid means PV input and battery input. These can be both on-grid and off-grid.
How can aliexpress not be at fault? I pay for an object with the money in advance like with prostitutes. I wait, and after two and a half months, I receive a discarded object that I can't use. I open the dispute. The aliexpress platform makes a profit because of the seller, and I was left with the money given. For this situation, aliexpress is seen by me as a hostile platform whose sole purpose is to rip me off. The financial protection offered by the aliexpress platform is a fake, non-functional one that gives the opportunity to some crooks to make money from those of us who are trying to honestly buy some necessary items. Aliexpress bears full responsibility for this state of affairs through its decisions that encourage scams.

Back