Lishen 270ah-272ah cell group buy.

100 Proof

"Please Lord, don't let me do something stupid."
I switched to the 230AH eves in early June and got tracking in late July. Has anyone gotten any 230AH eves yet? Have they been ok or is it a nightmare like the CATL too?
On September 4th, I received my 8 EVE 230's that I ordered June 4th. Received the tracking number on July 3rd. They arrived with excellent packaging and in perfect condition. Cells were well matched and pulled better than full capacity.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
Lishen 202ah are in stock, but they STILL have not shipped any 272ah.

Meanwhile, I have orders from 3 different suppliers that have been showing up all beat to crap, including 25 boxes (100 cells) that were shipped to me).

The damaged cell deliveries and trying to get that all taken care of, along with working every day in my advertising business, is more than a plateful.

For those asking for refunds on Lishen cells, I am processing those as fast as I can with everything else goin on....and with having to shift money at times.

If you ordered Lishen 272ah or 280ah, it is probably well past time to switch to something else.....but the options may be limited with the shipping problems with three of the suppliers right now. I think I have 2 suppliers that I have not had multiple deliveries that were damaged in the past month or more.

I am doing all I can guys.....seriously.

Csimmer

Meanwhile, I have orders from 3 different suppliers that have been showing up all beat to crap, including 25 boxes (100 cells) that were shipped to me).

The damaged cell deliveries and trying to get that all taken care of, along with working every day in my advertising business, is more than a plateful.

For those asking for refunds on Lishen cells, I am processing those as fast as I can with everything else goin on....and with having to shift money at times.

If you ordered Lishen 272ah or 280ah, it is probably well past time to switch to something else.....but the options may be limited with the shipping problems with three of the suppliers right now. I think I have 2 suppliers that I have not had multiple deliveries that were damaged in the past month or more.

thanks for the update

GHavel

Hi Mike, Please check our PM.

Thanks, George.

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
Maybe it's time to hire some help to get the whole fiasco organized and regular communication out to the affected customers. It seems you still have their goodwill. Don't let that slip away.

edit:
Maybe you wouldnt have to hire someone. One or multiple of your customers may be willing to help. I know one thread has already started trying to organize things.

Last edited:

TomC4306

Solar Enthusiast
What about the 16 Lishen 150ah that I ordered mid June. No nuthin. No shipper printed and NO COMMUNICATION!
I've PM'd you 3 times in the last month to no avail. You've forced me into public...
My previous order for these with you took long but went well. Cells perfect. This 2nd order, not so much. I can't imagine there are alot of people clamoring for these like they are for high 200ah cells. Thus....the reason I chose these.

What say you @Michael B Caro ?

TWNomadin

Solar Enthusiast

What options are ACTUALLY an option right now? Shipping without issues, and have the same options (m6 & m8 stud, matched, capacity tested) the Lishen cells had?

I am not needing my batteries right now, so is waiting for Lishen still an option or have you wiped your hands of those guys?

Sanwizard

Photon Sorcerer
What options are ACTUALLY an option right now? Shipping without issues, and have the same options (m6 & m8 stud, matched, capacity tested) the Lishen cells had?

I am not needing my batteries right now, so is waiting for Lishen still an option or have you wiped your hands of those guys?
There are quite a few suppliers with a good track record if you search around. Once Michael gets his supplier issues straightened out, he also does very well, with lots of happy customers.

TWNomadin

Solar Enthusiast
There are quite a few suppliers with a good track record if you search around. Once Michael gets his supplier issues straightened out, he also does very well, with lots of happy customers.
Ya, I figured there are good suppliers out there and making deliveries without issues. Guess that question was toward Michael, to see what he had in his options that are working out. Hoping to not have to dive back down the rabbit hole with research to find some supplier I'm comfortable with. But that may be the direction to go.

Bubba1

Solar Addict
Ya, I figured there are good suppliers out there and making deliveries without issues. Guess that question was toward Michael, to see what he had in his options that are working out. Hoping to not have to dive back down the rabbit hole with research to find some supplier I'm comfortable with. But that may be the direction to go.
People have been happy with the eve 230 cells. I would consider changing order to those.

beckkl

Solar Enthusiast
slightly off topic question: Is there any supplier (not referring to Michael) out there at this point for raw cells that you aren't rolling the dice with? More and more I am just considering buying something Will reviewed off of Amazon.

A.Justice

Swears he didn't start that fire.
slightly off topic question: Is there any supplier (not referring to Michael) out there at this point for raw cells that you aren't rolling the dice with? More and more I am just considering buying something Will reviewed off of Amazon.
ThriveEnergy on DHGate is fantastic. I've ordered 3 sets of cells, BMS's, and bus bars from them. All tested over the rated capacity, and arrived in less than 3 months (back in 2020). Speak with Daniel, he is very helpful.

jtvt

Solar Enthusiast
Amy from qishou worked well. Packed well. Thick foam. Corner guards, box completely taped. Photos before they were sent. I ordered from Emily from Basen at the beginning of the year and that was fine too.

Sback

Solar Enthusiast