Lishen 270ah-272ah cell group buy.

Sback

Solar Enthusiast
nope, no responses via msg or email...
he is probably overloaded even more than before because he actually posted that the lishen buyers should give up...
If you look at the number of "customers" he had in the dec-mar time for the 272 lishen cells and the number of cells that were ordered, well, that is probably a very large pile of cash he needs to move around.

and as an fyi... why are most of the new battery source "alternatives" seemingly staffed by ladies name "amy"????o_O
I was actually wondering the same thing so I googled it. All it says is amy means beloved and it is the most common American name along with Vivian. 🤷🏻‍♂️. Maybe one of the Amy's can step in and help.

Bob B

Photon Sorcerer
Amy Wan with Luyuan has developed such a good reputation .... that they all want to be Amy. All these sales people get to choose their English name.

Stepandwolf

Solar Addict
nope, no responses via msg or email...
he is probably overloaded even more than before because he actually posted that the lishen buyers should give up...
If you look at the number of "customers" he had in the dec-mar time for the 272 lishen cells and the number of cells that were ordered, well, that is probably a very large pile of cash he needs to move around.

and as an fyi... why are most of the new battery source "alternatives" seemingly staffed by ladies name "amy"????o_O
No, my source is Emily and another rep there is Violet...

84bronze

Solar Enthusiast
Sounds like you need to be ordering from someone who has US stock. If you search, there are at least 2 providers now who have received good reviews .... assuming you you are in the US
Tried solar warehouse but they won't ship to where I am in the US, Idaho

Last edited:

84bronze

Solar Enthusiast
Hello Michael

Please cancel my order and refund my payment for the lishen 272ah batteries that I ordered. It appears that the lishen deal is not happening. PM and email sent

ibt

Please cancel my order and refund my payment for the 32 280ah lishen cells that I ordered Feb 3rd 2021.

Bob B

Photon Sorcerer
Tried solar warehouse but they won't ship to where I am in the US, Idaho

If you search for Basen and posts by stepandwolf ... you will find information on his buy that came from US stock. They actually provided manufacturing test data.

Wanderer

Any of the other guys that switched to the GFB 277 cells @aj676, @Taikage have a link or get a spec sheet from Michael?
I received my GFB 277 cells in good condition. They were well packed like aj676's post above. They were shipped on June 25th and arrived at my home in the US on September 17th. When I placed the order Michael said "Attached is a factory test report from a sampling of the cells in this batch of GFB 277ah cells." and attached the test report of sample cells.
Ganfeng test report.jpg

84bronze

Solar Enthusiast
If you search for Basen and posts by stepandwolf ... you will find information on his buy that came from US stock. They actually provided manufacturing test data.

Someone posted that they were sold out. I haven't tried yet

Turricon

Solar Enthusiast
They were sold out last week on the 304 eve's. lf280 eve were in stock with like 20 day delivery, ( not the lf280k eve's :( but still fast deal, not as good as Michael was going to get but I'm hopeful for down the road when his suppler settles.

corporate.joe

Solar Addict
I received my GFB 277 cells in good condition. They were well packed like aj676's post above. They were shipped on June 25th and arrived at my home in the US on September 17th. When I placed the order Michael said "Attached is a factory test report from a sampling of the cells in this batch of GFB 277ah cells." and attached the test report of sample cells.
View attachment 65875
I received the same image from Michael as well. I was wondering if there was more info from the manufacturer about recommended C rates for charge and discharge. I'm going to assume that these 8s packs can take and give 150 amps without a sweat. If someone thinks differently please let me know. I don't have enough panels/SCCs at the moment to put much more than 50amps in them at this time. Looking at another inexpensive charge controller for these 4 240watt used panels I and added to my order of brand new panels to get the most out of my LTL shipping charge.

I'm off to research more about modbus and SCCs that speak it so I can put it on the same rs485 bus that I plan to put my growatt spf 3000TL LVM on and connect it to my PI with grafana etc...

Joe-

Rich585

Solar Enthusiast
I received the same image from Michael as well. I was wondering if there was more info from the manufacturer about recommended C rates for charge and discharge. I'm going to assume that these 8s packs can take and give 150 amps without a sweat. If someone thinks differently please let me know. I don't have enough panels/SCCs at the moment to put much more than 50amps in them at this time. Looking at another inexpensive charge controller for these 4 240watt used panels I and added to my order of brand new panels to get the most out of my LTL shipping charge.

I'm off to research more about modbus and SCCs that speak it so I can put it on the same rs485 bus that I plan to put my growatt spf 3000TL LVM on and connect it to my PI with grafana etc...

Joe-
I am waiting for mine to arrive. I remember 1C. Charge/discharge, 3C discharge for 10 sec.
That is what I was told when I switch from Catl ( glad I did).
HTH

wirock

Solar Enthusiast
PXL_20210923_212840998.jpgOrdered Lishen 272s in March, switched to EVE 280s (paid some additional) June 24th and they arrived today! I was surprised as I've been checking the tracking number each day since July and always a "check back tomorrow" .. even this morning.

I haven't tested them yet but they look perfect, extremely well packaged. Has the code on top, no bulging, with proper studs and all bars as expected. If they test well, they're perfect! Wow, what a long journey!

Was concerned I'd be in that group with the bad CATLs and man I feel sorry for each one of you who were - but Michael did good for me and I hope that everything comes through for all of you as well. I would not want to be Michael, having to deal with that mess, but I appreciate him to no end.