Lishen 270ah-272ah cell group buy.

JPS31

Hi , I want to share a bad experience with EVLITHIUM company. I ordered litihum batteires from them with delivery to my home. They charged 450 US$ for the shipping. Then upon arrival they notice a delivery to the closest port instead of hime delivery ! Finally the asked for 900 US$ to deliver to my home !!! DO NO TRUST THESE PEOPLE

Surferdudemi

Solar Enthusiast
Just curious but did those packages come with the proper Hazmat labeling?
The spec I saw (on FedEx's website) had an exemption for packages with 4 or fewer cells. That was perhaps written before an individual cell could hold almost a kWH of energy. Maybe that's why the cells are typcally packaged in groups of 2 or 4 at a time.

memilanuk

Solar Enthusiast
Ordered 8 Ganfeng 280+ Ah through Michael June 14th, tracking June 19th, first box was delivered September 23rd (Ottawa, Canada). I haven't been out to see if there is damage, yet.

^ this right here is what is making me start to consider pulling the plug. Though from the sounds of things - and lack of response to a previously active private message discussion - my options for recourse may be limited.

Ordered 8 of the same cells in mid July. I was quoted anywhere from 35-55 days for delivery, which TBH I wasn't wild about, but figured was the cost of doing business. Now sitting around 75 days, tracking number still not active, so I have no idea WTF the cells are, if they even shipped, etc. When I see people waiting 4, 5 even 6 months for cells... :oops: that'd be a serious problem for me, as I have about one more month before I will *have* to go another route in order to get my project started and completed in time for a Christmas road trip vacation in the truck camper.

I can't be the only person with a project deadline on the horizon. Guess we'll be seeing what the re-sale market for cells already in the states is...

Diysolar123

Solar Addict
Like so many others here, I have sent Michael many requests for refund on the Lishen cell order. Like others, I’ve received no response.
Lets keep this thread going regarding refunds. It certainly involved a large amount of money collectively across state lines. I would hate to think this was group buy was actually some type of ponzi scheme.
For me:
order for cells placed in march, refund request recently made via forum private msg and email to lishenrefund address on 18 september.
No response.

Every bit of good news from the forum members helps us all feel a little better about what has certainly been a bad situation (actually the entire year has pretty much been a bad situation everywhere!) If you get your refund or any contact please share what you can.

Texas-Mark

Solar Addict
While I am sure Micheal did not intend for this to happen, I have a feeling you all will be ghosted soon. He indicated that resolution from the supplier or whoever was iffy at best. He asked that people not file paypal disputes. And the latest was giving a hotmail e-mail address vice the outlook one he had previously used. I would not be surprised if he is not just trying to separate himself from all of this as much as possible before the SHTF when people realize there will be no resolution. I feel for those who got damaged cells, but even worse for those who had them "recalled" and have nothing at all. I hope I am wrong, but IMO there should have been some sort of concrete resolution plan by now.

bkch0

Solar Enthusiast
While I am sure Micheal did not intend for this to happen, I have a feeling you all will be ghosted soon. He indicated that resolution from the supplier or whoever was iffy at best. He asked that people not file paypal disputes. And the latest was giving a hotmail e-mail address vice the outlook one he had previously used. I would not be surprised if he is not just trying to separate himself from all of this as much as possible before the SHTF when people realize there will be no resolution. I feel for those who got damaged cells, but even worse for those who had them "recalled" and have nothing at all. I hope I am wrong, but IMO there should have been some sort of concrete resolution plan by now.
What you are describing here is one issue where people who received damaged cells that may or may not receive refunds. From time to time, he is posting something about this issue on another thread.

The other issue are people who are asking for refunds for Lishen cells that were never shipped. Michael said in the past that these funds are still in his possession. If he still have this money, why is he not refunding asap for people asking/emailing lishenrefund@hotmail.com ??

ScottWCO

Solar Enthusiast
The other issue are people who are asking for refunds for Lishen cells that were never shipped. Michael said in the past that these funds are still in his possession. If he still have this money, why is he not refunding asap for people asking/emailing lishenrefund@hotmail.com ??
Quite a few people have gotten their refunds. Not all of us, not yet. I'm also waiting to hear back after a couple of recent email requests.

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
Well, I filed a dispute with paypay 2 weeks ago, nothing.......
I'd be willing to bet a lot of people have filed for refunds. They're probably working to sort through it all and wait to see if the requests stop coming through. Just a guess. I would imagine you can request an update, though.