Lishen 270ah-272ah cell group buy.

Ryanw

Posted on this forum Oct 5th, still no response from Micheal:

Micheal Caro:
I spent $1864 and received 11 out of 16 cells, all damaged.
I have made multiple attempts to contact you and have not heard a peep from you.

At this point I am out all that money and it doesn't look like you are willing to help to make this right. Please please honor your commitments and make this right. Contact me. Help fix this.

erarnund

Solar Enthusiast
Same boat here. 3 out of 4 boxes arrived, one just missing. Not a single word from Michael, and I emailed him on all emails he posted here and messaged him on the forum. I get that you're busy @Michael B Caro but at the very least acknowledge the receipt of the information you asked for.
Really really disappointed with how he is handling this.

medic149

Solar Enthusiast
@Michael B Caro
Where are the Lishen cells? What does the company have to say? Were they ever shipped or even manufactured? Are they on a boat somewhere?
Its been months. I had no problem getting responses from you in the beginning of this months ago but now im feeling ghosted. Ive since requested my money back numerously but to no avail.
Only crickets.

@everyone else
Im curious how many of us are still waiting on the lishens. Lets get an honest count. If you're waiting on lishens and didnt opt for ANYTHING else, give this post a like. Lets get a number of how many of us there are. Please be honest. If you're reading this and have no money invested in Michael B. Caro's Lishen sale, PLEASE don't click the 'like' button. If you did opt for another type of cell and it was received damaged, or not delivered, PLEASE do not click the 'like' button.
Again, lets keep it honest and truthful and try to maintain the integrity of this. Im sure im not the only one who's curious about this number of sales Michael has accrued.
Which of course, all need refunds.
I actually just sent a refund request to the hotmail email address Michael provided.

Tingusone

Solar Enthusiast
I actually just sent a refund request to the hotmail email address Michael provided.
Yeah good luck. I tried that also. Multiple times since September 18th. Heard nothing. I think he spent our money on something else a long time ago and thought he was being savvy but it backfired.

TWNomadin

Solar Enthusiast
I sent him an email to the lishenrefund@hotmail.com and to the cbm2@hotmail.com which paypal was linked to with no reply. And again he posts over on the catl-271ah-cell-issues board but nothing here. If you get a response, let us know as I will do the same.

I think our money went into Lishen orders so the supplier has it. I don't know about the rest of you, but I only put down 50% (the balance due when they ship). So depending on his deal with the supplier, he may have had to put down the full 100% to order the cells and planning on recovering the 50% he put down, from us when they ship. It could be he has no money in the pot and trying to get it all back from Lishen. Which should be an easy thing to happen since we are not talking about bad cells, bad shipping or anything along those lines. It's just a deal gone bad and funds should be easy to get back. Just my thoughts.

Sanwizard

Photon Sorcerer
I sent him an email to the lishenrefund@hotmail.com and to the cbm2@hotmail.com which paypal was linked to with no reply. And again he posts over on the catl-271ah-cell-issues board but nothing here. If you get a response, let us know as I will do the same.

I think our money went into Lishen orders so the supplier has it. I don't know about the rest of you, but I only put down 50% (the balance due when they ship). So depending on his deal with the supplier, he may have had to put down the full 100% to order the cells and planning on recovering the 50% he put down, from us when they ship. It could be he has no money in the pot and trying to get it all back from Lishen. Which should be an easy thing to happen since we are not talking about bad cells, bad shipping or anything along those lines. It's just a deal gone bad and funds should be easy to get back. Just my thoughts.
He and I communicated yesterday. He is working on it.

TWNomadin

Solar Enthusiast
He and I communicated yesterday. He is working on it.
Would be awesome if he provided some light, if he came on here and told us hes currently working on refunds for those that purchased in January, next up February . Or that hes working on refunding those who asked for refunds in Aug. then on to Sept. As of right now, we know nothing as far as where we are on a list or if this is just pulling names out of hat type of order. I think that is what is bugging people the most. He says refunds are coming, but with everyone coming up on the 180day window, up against the wall some are. I understand he's underwater with this, but knowing how he's attacking this problem would go a long way.

Sanwizard

Photon Sorcerer
Would be awesome if he provided some light, if he came on here and told us hes currently working on refunds for those that purchased in January, next up February . Or that hes working on refunding those who asked for refunds in Aug. then on to Sept. As of right now, we know nothing as far as where we are on a list or if this is just pulling names out of hat type of order. I think that is what is bugging people the most. He says refunds are coming, but with everyone coming up on the 180day window, up against the wall some are. I understand he's underwater with this, but knowing how he's attacking this problem would go a long way.
Totally agree. I told him he needs to communicate more so folks know he is working the issue. Not sure why he just doesn't do that.

Csimmer

Solar Enthusiast
I am processing refunds and doing so as fast as I can.
Some folks that received shipping damaged cells have managed to get refunds they did not have coming as the supplier has not taken action yet. That SERIOUSLY damaged my accounts.
I processed another 10 refunds tonight.

I have 28 GFB cells that are pristine in Michigan and over 300 CATL 302ah cells from EV packs that were shipped on pallets (and so should not have any shipping damage of any kind) that will be delivered in the next day or two.

I am also working 12-16 hours a day covering two sales territories that should be worked by salespeople that bailed on me ( a husband and wife team). So my time is limited but not having to pay them helps out with the refunds.

As I sell all of the cells and the many bms's I have on hand this will all be layed to rest.

I really am doing all I can
Hi Michael, any news on my eve cells and my lishen refund?

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
I am working through all of this as fast as I can.

I am currently covering 2 territories in Florida for my advertising company, due to the husband/wife team that was supposed to work them bailing on me.
I am also spending a TON of time trying to resolve the problems with multiple orders of CATL cells shipped by one supplier that nearly all arrived with significant damage.

Some of those buyers that got damaged cells managed to get full refunds, even though the supplier has not made a determination as to how they are going to resolve the situation. So my cell account was hit for a LOT of money that should NOT have gone out. This is impacting my ability to do the refunds that I have to do for Lishen buyers. Those refunds WILL all get done. It just may take some time. Not the way I want it to be, but the way it is. I have already committed all of my personal funds to doing that and have only retained money in my advertising business account because I have payroll to make sure I can meet.

I received a shipment of over 300 CATL 302ah cells (two pallets) yesterday, and we are selling them off as quickly as we can, along with some other cells we received recently and a bunch of bms's, to generate cash for refunds. My daughter is delivering a bunch of them to Ohio and KY this weekend and another guy is picking some up from here in Ft Wayne Indiana tonight.

If any of you are along the route she is taking from Michigan to Stearns KY (down I69 and then I75 I believe) she will have more cells with her than these buyers have asked for.

Tkhawk01

I am working through all of this as fast as I can.

I am currently covering 2 territories in Florida for my advertising company, due to the husband/wife team that was supposed to work them bailing on me.
I am also spending a TON of time trying to resolve the problems with multiple orders of CATL cells shipped by one supplier that nearly all arrived with significant damage.

Some of those buyers that got damaged cells managed to get full refunds, even though the supplier has not made a determination as to how they are going to resolve the situation. So my cell account was hit for a LOT of money that should NOT have gone out. This is impacting my ability to do the refunds that I have to do for Lishen buyers. Those refunds WILL all get done. It just may take some time. Not the way I want it to be, but the way it is. I have already committed all of my personal funds to doing that and have only retained money in my advertising business account because I have payroll to make sure I can meet.

I received a shipment of over 300 CATL 302ah cells (two pallets) yesterday, and we are selling them off as quickly as we can, along with some other cells we received recently and a bunch of bms's, to generate cash for refunds. My daughter is delivering a bunch of them to Ohio and KY this weekend and another guy is picking some up from here in Ft Wayne Indiana tonight.

If any of you are along the route she is taking from Michigan to Stearns KY (down I69 and then I75 I believe) she will have more cells with her than these buyers have asked for.
@Michael B Caro I had requested a refund via email and PM a few weeks ago but might be interested in switching to the CATL 302s depending on the cost difference. Can you let me know how much it would be?

MCJEFE

Solar Enthusiast
Michael,
I appreciated the call yesterday. To bad the .zip file couldn't be opened. Anyway a total of 15 emails, with I think 97 pics were sent of damages. If you need any more let me know.

Hopefully we won't have to do much back and forth with your supplier and we can get my issue off your plate.

Thanks for being a man of you word. I for one am still glad I ordered through you and that I have you dealing with a Chinese supplier on my behalf.

Last edited: