Lishen 270ah-272ah cell group buy.

Tingusone

Solar Enthusiast
I am offering them for the same price as the CATL 310ah that I made available several months ago that a supplier had in his warehouse in CA.

$165.00 per cell including the shipping to you from Michigan for those that had Lishen orders.
Please send me an invoice for 8 to replace my 8 lishen (less the difference) and you can check me off your list of owed customers.

Surferdudemi

Solar Enthusiast
Never thought black could be positive in DC wiring. Reverse polarity top balancing is a bad thing!
I still pause when I'm hooking up the batteries to charge because black = negative is so ingrained. Fortunately I read somewhere early on that black = + and white = - on these cells. I guess you could draw a parallel to AC where white = neutral = grounded and black = hot = positive.

Johncfii

Solar Addict
I still pause when I'm hooking up the batteries to charge because black = negative is so ingrained. Fortunately I read somewhere early on that black = + and white = - on these cells. I guess you could draw a parallel to AC where white = neutral = grounded and black = hot = positive.
I took a bottle of bright red fingernail polish, and put four red dots, each almost the diameter of a pencil eraser, on the cell top, around each positive terminal. Too easy for me to get it wrong when black is positive and white is negative. Everywhere else in my shop, black is DC negative.

ScoTTyBEEE

Solar Enthusiast
The problem is you say there's 3000 emails you can't read, others say I've emailed 8 times, others like now are re-emailing because they don't know if their original is ever going to be looked at. How is this ever going to be resolved if you keep discarding emails and others keep emailing, you'll never get on top of it. I emailed you once, and just hope you'll deal with it one day. I've kinda given up right now, I don't know what else I can do, and what's the point of constantly emailing if you can't deal with what you already have?

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
Anyone justifying the backlog obviously need not try to run anything beyond a blender....
Not trying to "justify" it but simply stating the facts.

If you are perfect, you are the only one in the world that is.

If you are not part of the solution at least dont be part of the problem or add to it.

Judgmental much?

Texas-Mark

Solar Addict
Where did Michael state that he was discarding emails? Please cite the post.
The one where he said he had 3000 emails that he was not going to read.

I have had to kind of draw a line at a certain date and try to keep up with emails/messages that come in after that date as there is no way I can go back and dig out of the 3000+ that have accumulated

Sanwizard

Photon Sorcerer
Does anyone have some insight into Lishen? Did they ever start shipping again? I have seen every brand available except Lishen. I thought CATL would be a good replacement, but the cells I have received tend to bloat more than Lishen does. Did Lishen just stop selling their non A+ cells to suppliers?
One Alibaba vendor indicated they had them, but then told me only Eve or Catl were available. Just wondering if anyone has news.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
Does anyone have some insight into Lishen? Did they ever start shipping again? I have seen every brand available except Lishen. I thought CATL would be a good replacement, but the cells I have received tend to bloat more than Lishen does. Did Lishen just stop selling their non A+ cells to suppliers?
One Alibaba vendor indicated they had them, but then told me only Eve or Catl were available. Just wondering if anyone has news.
Lishen has shipped some 202ah cells to my supplier but nothing bigger than that in any decent numbers.
About the only larger Lishen cells that I am aware of being shipped have been some that were ordered by an EV pack builder that canceled their order after some of the cells had been manufactured. They are Lishen 272ah cells that have EV bus bars on them. The EV bus bars have to be removed and studs laser welded on. There was only a limited number of them shipped and they may be gone now. He does have CATL 271ah cells in stock that are good cells, but your observation that CATL are more prone to swelling than other brands is accurate. Very good cells but you really have to make sure you do not charge or discharge them without having them under some pressure to prevent undue swelling.

My experience, a troubling crappy experience, is that the CATL 302ah or 310ah cells that are new that are on the market are suspect at best. I refused to sell them for a long time but then a LOT of posters indicated that they had bought them and they were perfectly fine. So in order to give an option to the Lishen cells, I ordered them for guys.....turned out bad and still trying to get that fixed.

CATL 302ah from EV packs (or really any of the cells from EV packs, are a different story and are ok....but still wise to have them under pressure before charging or discharging.

I attached a picture of a Lishen 272ah with EV bus bars attached.

Attachments

• lishen 272 with ev terminals.jpg
    lishen 272 with ev terminals.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 48

Johncfii

Solar Addict
I sent Michael a PM today, asking confirmation that he received my request to cancel the Lishen order and get a refund (not the first time). I got a nice reply back from him within an hour. That is enough to extend my patience for as long as Michael needs to sort out this unfortunate mess. I trust that he is trying his very best.

I’m sorry for all of you dealing with damaged, out-of-spec, or undelivered cells. I wish you all speedy and fair resolution.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
I sent Michael a PM today, asking confirmation that he received my request to cancel the Lishen order and get a refund (not the first time). I got a nice reply back from him within an hour. That is enough to extend my patience for as long as Michael needs to sort out this unfortunate mess. I trust that he is trying his very best.

I’m sorry for all of you dealing with damaged, out-of-spec, or undelivered cells. I wish you all speedy and fair resolution.
Raining most of the day here in FL and so unable/unwilling to go out and sell advertising. So have a day off and able to get some of these messages/emails responded to.

Also issuing some refunds to guys that are really up against it with money coming in from recent sales of CATL 302ah cells and bms's.