Lishen 270ah-272ah cell group buy.

medic149

Solar Enthusiast
I requested a refund a few days ago, having ordered cells in February. I received a refund yesterday. Thanks Michael, for all your efforts.
I ordered on February 27th, but no refund yet after asking a few weeks ago. It's good to hear refunds are making their way to people.

JJJJ

Aspiring apprentice
Just finished capacity testing my first 8S Catl 302 pack. It finished a little over 298 AH.

Found it interesting that other suppliers are calling these 300 AH batteries.

Adam O

Ok, this will be a longish post but I want to lay some foundation before taking orders on these cells.

Eve 280ah cells appear to only be available at this point from suppliers that want a premium price for them

From everything I can find, Lishen is extremely popular in China but has yet to get much traction in the US.

These cells are called 272ah cells by the manufacturer, but the suppliers are saying they routinely test at 285ah and higher. Some of the suppliers are even selling them as 280ah cells.

I bought 4 of them and sent them to Craig for testing. The first two have tested out at 274.9ah, and 276.2ah.

So, at this point, I feel safe/comfortable calling them 270ah-272ah and selling them as such. So please do not expect them to test out at 280ah to 285ah for you, even if some suppliers are saying they will/should. If they do test that high for you, so much the better.

I can also get 280ah ETC cells at a good price, but I think they Lishen are a better buy at the price point they are.

These will come with double bus bars and screws, as well as each cell labeled with it's voltage and resistance....just as the Eve cells have been that I have sold.

Please ask for quotes by sending starting a "discussion" so that it is easier for me to keep track of everyone, and indicate if you want Lishen, ETC, or if you want me to give you the best deal I can find at the time on EVE cells if you are still firm in wanting to stick with those.

View attachment 27416
What country are you in?

redalertdt

Solar Enthusiast
I issued a dispute with My CC'd company. I am part of the Lishen group that never got any cells. Michael is fighting it saying that I did receive the batteries. ATM I have nothing and Michael thinks that he should keep my money...or he made a mistake on the dispute. I'll take this down if the CC'd company says that he admitted that he never sent me anything and made a mistake on the dispute. So far it seems like he is turning out to be dishonest.

ereams65

Solar Addict
Yikes. Let’s hope that’s a mistake. It’s worrisome that he only happened to surface at the same time he had other cells to sell. He could be the person with the worst set of coincidences ever. But it makes you wonder…..

Tingusone

Solar Enthusiast
I issued a dispute with My CC'd company. I am part of the Lishen group that never got any cells. Michael is fighting it saying that I did receive the batteries. ATM I have nothing and Michael thinks that he should keep my money...or he made a mistake on the dispute. I'll take this down if the CC'd company says that he admitted that he never sent me anything and made a mistake on the dispute. So far it seems like he is turning out to be dishonest.
Did you pay with paypal friends and family?

FooBarr

i ordered eight on March 16 and still waiting on refund. 3rd email request sent today. Would be swell if Michael could give us a timeline or approximation.