Lishen 270ah-272ah cell group buy.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
So you are saying that those of us who ordered Lishen 272ah cells in Feb, will begin shipment across the pond shortly? So another 40-60 or so days wait on top of the 70 days we already waited?
Hopefully not 60, but more in the range of 35-45 once they ship. But we all know that crap that can happen with sea shipping.
I have seen on some FB threads guys talking about having ordered from suppliers on Aliexpress the first week in January and just getting their cells now. So as much as I hate that this has happened, it is not unheard of.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
I have not gone through this thread to see what’s going on lately. But since I am not able to get responses to Pms for the last few days from you and it seems you are replying here regularly I’ll just post here. I’m going to go ahead and pass on my order. I found a local supplier. You can give my cells to somebody on here and just go ahead and process a refund in PayPal please. It sure looks like you won’t have trouble selling them.

Thank you sir.
I am still trying to catch up on messages. I occasionally do take the time to do an update on here and/or answer some questions here as many have said that it is beneficial and a post here can circumvent getting a lot of messages that I then have to answer one at a time instead of typing it once here.
I am doing the best I can.

Dforster67

Solar Enthusiast
Understood, I figured you either had a backlog of 100s of Pms or weren’t getting my messages. Either way I happened to see this thread and it seemed like a good way to make contact.

Sanwizard

Photon Sorcerer
I am still trying to catch up on messages. I occasionally do take the time to do an update on here and/or answer some questions here as many have said that it is beneficial and a post here can circumvent getting a lot of messages that I then have to answer one at a time instead of typing it once here.
I am doing the best I can.
Mike. You need to hire some help. The fact that an order from Feb 14th has not even shipped yet is very concerning. Do your suppliers not care? My Alibaba order for the same cells came in a month ago, and was ordered the same week.
You need a hit man over there in communist china working for you.

Dforster67

Solar Enthusiast
Mike. You need to hire some help. The fact that an order from Feb 14th has not even shipped yet is very concerning. Do your suppliers not care? My Alibaba order for the same cells came in a month ago, and was ordered the same week.
You need a hit man over there in communist china working for you.
I don't think it's his fault, but that of his supplier. I believe he needs a new supplier or possibly leverage a few good ones. My order for the 280s was paid for Feb 12th and I assume still hasn't shipped, no recent word on that order. I've kind of given up hope on these and am just requesting a refund to buy some cells from a local fellow. I'll see how those work out I guess.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
I don't think it's his fault, but that of his supplier. I believe he needs a new supplier or possibly leverage a few good ones. My order for the 280s was paid for Feb 12th and I assume still hasn't shipped, no recent word on that order. I've kind of given up hope on these and am just requesting a refund to buy some cells from a local fellow. I'll see how those work out I guess.
Refund should be in your PayPal account already

Hendo7

Solar Enthusiast
i ordered 8 cells from aliexpress on 2/15/22 ,i have not yet got a tracking number mind batteries
this order has nothing to do with michael its just the way it goes with dealing with china

corporate.joe

Solar Addict
This article seems on point with much of the discussion lately in this thread, so I thought I'd share:

Just FYI: May day holiday is next week so not sure how it will affect shipping.

LALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU.... 🙉🙈🙊

No more black pills please.

Lrgebhardt

One of my backup suppliers just got in a batch of CATL 271ah that are supposed to be New grade A with intact QR code.
They are holding 1,000 of them for me for a few days if anyone wants in on those. No studs available on these.
Hi Michael. I responded to this information with a PM to you saying that I would take 4 of these cells if you can give me a price and then I would Paypal the money. I guess my PM was one of those lost when you rebooted your computer as I have been waiting several days to hear back. Are these cells still (possibly) available? I am ready to commit as soon as you give me a price to 30062. I would prefer Lishen cells if there are 4 available to ship in the current buy. Let me know and I am ready to send the money. Thanks and I know you are crazy busy. Confirming PM sent.

Last edited:

shadowsteve

Solar Enthusiast

Diysolar123

Photon Sorcerer
The US-China trade imbalance will resolve itself due to no Chinese product arriving in the US :)
very interesting article that explains how/why "things will get worse".
so the issue is not that no products are arriving, its that ALL container ships have been booked up and are full for a long time. Things means anything shipping by the "cheapest" price which means "if you have any space, ship this" are not going anywhere because there literaly is no space.

G8trwood

Solar Enthusiast
US west coast ports are also a bit slower than other international hubs. Throw in covid and when it gets here, it still waits in line.. damn 2021

Dforster67

Solar Enthusiast
Refund should be in your PayPal account already
Thanks for the quick refund. Please check paypal as I did pay a smaller amount the day before as a test payment. I'm sure you have 100's of transactions in there and probably didn't see that small one from me.

Again, sorry it didn't work out. My situation turned out a little different than I thought due to my inverter and net metering limitations. I am wasting about 20-30kwh/day by not having batteries since I can't sell, plus not having backup in the spring around here is not a good thing. No fault of yours, I knew it would be at least a couple months to get anything from China but my situation changed after I set everything up.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
Thanks for the quick refund. Please check paypal as I did pay a smaller amount the day before as a test payment. I'm sure you have 100's of transactions in there and probably didn't see that small one from me.

Again, sorry it didn't work out. My situation turned out a little different than I thought due to my inverter and net metering limitations. I am wasting about 20-30kwh/day by not having batteries since I can't sell, plus not having backup in the spring around here is not a good thing. No fault of yours, I knew it would be at least a couple months to get anything from China but my situation changed after I set everything up.
No problem. Stuff happens on both ends sometimes.
I will find that other payment and refund it now.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer

Smaller payment refunded