diy solar

diy solar

List of All Hybrid Inverters

SolarHead

50% of people are below average. (Its a statistic)
Not sure why I want to do this, but wanted to build a list of hybrid inverters (not listed or rated in any order);

Probably 100 more....

Last edited:
If you know of more that should be added, let me know here and I will edit the list. Or just add them below in your posts.

Thank you very much Solarhead!! I am lately screening all hybrid inverters available online and this helped but I am still searching. Maybe you can advise me please?

I am looking for a hybrid inverter from a trustable brand with at least 1800W capacity. I just want being able to manage how 200W of solar are used and experiment/play with grid autonomy using a 12/24V battery. For this reason I want a rather economical unit.

Until now I only find cheap and questionable hybrid inverters from the trio Powmr/Easun/Powland (<300 eur), or trustable ones from well-known brands easily at prices over 1-2k€; partly because their capacities start at 6kW+.

Do you know of hybrid inverters around 500 euros and from reputable brands? Do they even exist?
It seems the capacity range I search does not even exist.

Do you think I should forget about this search and aim for a DIY alternative?
Like make a pseudo-hybrid system of my own?
Mind here that with just 100-200W of solar, stand-by consumptions >10W kill the yield.

Thank you very much Solarhead!! I am lately screening all hybrid inverters available online and this helped but I am still searching. Maybe you can advise me please?

I am looking for a hybrid inverter from a trustable brand with at least 1800W capacity. I just want being able to manage how 200W of solar are used and experiment/play with grid autonomy using a 12/24V battery. For this reason I want a rather economical unit.

Until now I only find cheap and questionable hybrid inverters from the trio Powmr/Easun/Powland (<300 eur), or trustable ones from well-known brands easily at prices over 1-2k€; partly because their capacities start at 6kW+.

Do you know of hybrid inverters around 500 euros and from reputable brands? Do they even exist?
It seems the capacity range I search does not even exist.

Do you think I should forget about this search and aim for a DIY alternative?
Like make a pseudo-hybrid system of my own?
Mind here that with just 100-200W of solar, stand-by consumptions >10W kill the yield.
Epever up hi-3000 hm10022. 3kw all in one, 24v charge controller 100amp. Epever are supposedly ok. Not tested mine yet, only just got it. £550.

Epever up hi-3000 hm10022. 3kw all in one, 24v charge controller 100amp. Epever are supposedly ok. Not tested mine yet, only just got it. £550.
Thank you for your answer :) Seems you got a good price too!
Been searching a bit longer and I think I should stop. All these type of inverters have zero-load consumptions of over 25W; this is already like 70% of what my 200W of panels produce in a good day, so further than testing, it will never be viable as a home installation unless I go up on paneling. Currently my grid-tied inverter consumes 0,7W only.

The one you got should consume between 1,2-1,8A at 24V (28-38W).

I wish you success on your solar endeavors!

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer :) Seems you got a good price too!
Been searching a bit longer and I think I should stop. All these type of inverters have zero-load consumptions of over 25W; this is already like 70% of what my 200W of panels produce in a good day, so further than testing, it will never be viable as a home installation unless I go up on paneling. Currently my grid-tied inverter consumes one 0,7W.

The one you got should consume between 1,2-1,8A at 24V (28-38W).

I wish you success on your solar endeavors!
Yes, that makes sense... Im now at the end of fitting 12 x 240w jinko panels to my 2 shed roofs, so nearly 3kw in total, so shouldnt be such a problem for me, but with one 200w panel, i totally understand. Selecting an inverter for ones needs is a nightmare here in the uk due to lack of options,, as is battery storage, as im finding out. Literally twice the price compared to in the u.s. ?

This is much needed, but just simply collecting URLs to inverter product pages isn't as useful as having a database with searchable values.

Just making sure there isn't such a database already, I'm preparing to put one together.

And by database I mean just a spreadsheet with all of the various attributes as columns.

Thanks. How do you define hybrid?
Good Point.
Industry terminology is anything but Standardized. MPP Solar uses "Off-Grid" to categorize inverters that cannot inject AC back into the grid while using "Hybrid" to indicate an inverter that can back-feed to the grid. To complicate it further, Schneider for example does not have built in solar charge controllers.
A spreadsheet is a good idea but its going to have a lot of columns depending on how detailed one wishes to get with regard to listing subtle differences like Sol-Ark AC coupling through either the gen input OR load side.

Back