diy solar

diy solar

Lithium LiFePO4 Battery from SOROTEC- PLEASE HELP !!!

Zorro

Hello, I have the SOROTEC Lithium LiFePO4 battery, 48V 100 Ah, and attached is the datasheet. I installed it along with a SOROTEC REVO II 5.5 KW inverter since August 2021. Few weeks ago I got these two fault codes:
Fault Code: 80280000
Warning Code: 80000200
.....these are still displayed now in the inverter screen once you click to see the battery status. Can anybody help decipher those 2 error codes? I asked for the user manual from SOROTEC- they sent me one but it doesn't have any Fault Code meanings.

Thanks for the help in advance !!

Attachments

• Lithium_Iron Battery (1).jpeg
    Lithium_Iron Battery (1).jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 17
No I also had the same issue where they took their time in answering emails. Sometimes it would be a month. I would have to act like I was wanting to purchase another inverter before I could get a response.

This is the guy I was talking too on emails. He stopped answering my emails when i mentioned I was going to buy some mpp inverters to replace the revo II lol

Eurus <sales_11@soroups.com>

No I also had the same issue where they took their time in answering emails. Sometimes it would be a month. I would have to act like I was wanting to purchase another inverter before I could get a response.

This is the guy I was talking too on emails. He stopped answering my emails when i mentioned I was going to buy some mpp inverters to replace the revo II lol

Eurus <sales_11@soroups.com>
Thanks a lot. I will shoot him an email.

Back