diy solar

diy solar

Little Johnny rides the plane

WYtreasure

It's not happy hour, I'm just like this.
A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane,
the stranger says “Let’s talk flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, “What would you like to discuss?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said the stranger. “How about nuclear power?”

“OK,” said Little Johnny. “But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. A deer excretes little pellets, a cow turns out a patty, and a horse poops clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?”

“Jeez, I have no idea.” said the stranger.

“Well, then,” said Little Johnny,

“How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don’t know shit?”

For those that don't know shit, these are all natural chokealot Easter eggs

scaled_full_7df6e437a882a5cde154.jpg

I found these chocolate covered raisins in their native habitat during hunting season. Next time, I'll leave my snacks at home and just forage.

1642618073053.png

Chapter 2:
see post 1 for the first chapter in Johnny's jernie

A couple of flight attendants overheard Johnny slamming the stranger and rewarded him with a toy airplane as he disembarked in Hawaii.
Bla bla bla luggage, cab, hotel and finally the beach.
Johnny and his folks get to the beach and he starts tossing and retreiving "Da Plane" and at first he says "get off, get on" when it lands.
Little Johnny is training to be a gate agent.
Then he starts saying "All you MFs that wanna get off, get off, you other MFs git on".

Well dang if Mamma didn't hear that crap and sit his butt on the towel for 30 minutes.
When released Johnny resumes flights with a very pleasant announcement.

Johnny says "All you nice people that wanna get on, get on ...
all you MFs complaining about the delay, talk to the bitch under the umbrella. o_O

Back