diy solar

diy solar

Longwei LW-K3010D repairable?

Leon

I've had one of the ubiquitous Longwei power supplies for the last 18 months or so. It's sat on a shelf most of the time. It appears to no longer be working and I wonder if it is worth trying to repair.

Symptoms:
Lights are on, but nobody is home. Voltage and current displays read 0.00. twiddling the control knobs doesn't do anything. My meter does not pick up any voltage at the outputs. I can't see anything visibly burnt on the circuit board. There is a faint, high pitched hissing sound, but it probably always did that.DSC_1000.JPGDSC_1001.JPGDSC_1002.JPG

Can anyone suggest a likely cause? Am I wasting my time trying to fix this?

I've had one of the ubiquitous Longwei power supplies for the last 18 months or so. It's sat on a shelf most of the time. It appears to no longer be working and I wonder if it is worth trying to repair.

Symptoms:
Lights are on, but nobody is home. Voltage and current displays read 0.00. twiddling the control knobs doesn't do anything. My meter does not pick up any voltage at the outputs. I can't see anything visibly burnt on the circuit board. There is a faint, high pitched hissing sound, but it probably always did that.View attachment 58387View attachment 58388View attachment 58389

Can anyone suggest a likely cause? Am I wasting my time trying to fix this?
hey bro did you get yours fixed? i have the exact same problem with mine

Back