diy solar

diy solar

Looking for 200-300Ah 12V LiFePO4

Thaxllssillyia

Hi,

I'm looking for a cheap plug'n'play 12V LiFePo4 battery for using it in a camper. I have two 200W solar panels with 20V and plan to buy a Victron SmartSolar 100/30I. The last piece that is missing is the battery.

I've watched a lot of videos of Will disassembling cheap batteries. Most of them have a positive result, only claiming of a missing low temp sensor. The amount of available brands is a bit overwhelming for me.
First: I'm from Germany, many US sellers like battle born don't provide any shipping for this country. A shipping time of a month is no problem for me.
  1. Many times the Enjoybot is mentioned, they have a 200Ah (690$) and a 300Ah (720$) model. According to the website the deal ends on 15th january.
  2. I found "Wulills" batteries with 200Ah (600$) and 280Ah (775$), but there are no reviews on the internet available.
  3. AmpereTime batteries aren't available anywhere
  4. Some guy in a German forum suggests the Xenes Eco-line, but they cost around 1000$ for 200ah
Please can you help me out? Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Maybe I have overlooked an already existing recommended battery list at this forum, but when I checked some other threads some recommended the Shenzen Basen batteries (12V 100-300Ah) on alibaba. The 300Ah model is currently at about 670$ without shipping. Worth a try?

Thanks for the reply. But the battery of your link is not in stock and was not the last two weeks.

The missing low temp cutoff should be no problem for me, as I don't want to use it at cold conditions.

If you have not bought from XD-batteries yet, do not! Quality under par and unwilling to help if under warranty. Try BSL Battery. They use grade A cells and are approved by Victron.

Back