diy solar

diy solar

Looking for a Victron supplier

sandog

Good evening, I do not know if this allowed in this thread or not, but I am looking for a preferred Victron supplier, who may be willing to give a decent discount as a member of this forum and/or a decent chunk of equipment to be purchased.

Thank you

InvertersRus.com seems to carry the full line, at discounted prices. I suspect Victron has 'minimum advertised pricing' (MAP) as all sellers seem to have the same prices. They sell from their own site, as well as on amazon and ebay. I got a couple of things from them over the past couple of months, happy with the service.

I clicked 'Titanium Energy' and it shows a website under construction.

InvertersRus.com seems to carry the full line, at discounted prices. I suspect Victron has 'minimum advertised pricing' (MAP) as all sellers seem to have the same prices. They sell from their own site, as well as on amazon and ebay. I got a couple of things from them over the past couple of months, happy with the service.

I clicked 'Titanium Energy' and it shows a website under construction.
They have pretty good pricing. Victron MAP is real. We offer discounts but we can't disclose the amount publicly (hence MAP issues).

TE is still under construction for now. We primarily do B2B procurement/distribution along with micro-grid/commercial engineering in the USA and Belize. We only do B2C via word of mouth or here until we get the webshop up.

Last edited:
@sandog , I bought a bunch of Victron gear recently from SolarSupplyHouse.com. I was on the phone with them for the big purchase (Multiplus) and they answered all my questions in a way that sounded like they had done a similar install.

You can buy Victron gear from Amazon, but nobody there is going to answer your technical questions.

@sandog , I bought a bunch of Victron gear recently from SolarSupplyHouse.com. I was on the phone with them for the big purchase (Multiplus) and they answered all my questions in a way that sounded like they had done a similar install.

You can buy Victron gear from Amazon, but nobody there is going to answer your technical questions.
Thank you

Back