diy solar

diy solar

Looking for a Victron Vender

OrganicSower

After lots of research, I'm ready to order what I need to convert my RV to solar/lithium, including new Multiplus and other related Victron equipment.

I'm in the market for an official Victron seller (for warranty/support issues). My preference is a small shop where the proprietor is willing to go over my plans with me to double check my choices, then program the Multiplus as necessary before shipping it.

I'm a quick study and have learned a lot through my own research and these forums over the last few months, but I also value real world experience from someone willing to stand behind their recommendations and sales!

I'm willing to pay for any extra consulting by any vendor I use, if needed.

I live in Virginia, if that matters, but anyone in the U.S. who's willing to ship to Virginia is ok with me.

To avoid violating any vendor sales rules on the forum, please message me if you are interested. I'd like to order within the next two weeks.

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun have always been great to deal with.

Me too. They are still a phone call away and respond to my emails.

The thing I liked is that I was told they were not commissioned. Still have my printout from my first design.

You can't go wrong with Current Connected. Best after sale support in the industry. Dexter and his team are top notch and they will promptly take care of you if you have any questions or issues.

I have had good experiences with unbound solar as well, but i'm not sure they are a victron dealer.

As stated previously, Northern Arizona wind and sun has a good reputation around here.

Do you have any Canadian sources? I know of volts and wegosolar.

I usually order and ship to Pembina North Dakota. Then drive and pick up. Canadians get screwed on broker charges
No, don't know any Canadian sources, but as someone who did a trip to Bellingham every week for gas and groceries so can relate, if you are close enough to be able to get it in the US, the savings would more than make up for the gas price, heck you could rent a PO Box on the US side to get it shipped to and still save enough.

Off-Grid Solutions is in SD if you want to make a trip for a pallet load of panels, but you could probably find a distributor online with free or discounted shipping to ND.

The main dealer I work with is Northern Arizona Wind & Sun, they do free shipping for over $500 and they're GREAT.

After lots of research, I'm ready to order what I need to convert my RV to solar/lithium, including new Multiplus and other related Victron equipment.

I'm in the market for an official Victron seller (for warranty/support issues). My preference is a small shop where the proprietor is willing to go over my plans with me to double check my choices, then program the Multiplus as necessary before shipping it.

I'm a quick study and have learned a lot through my own research and these forums over the last few months, but I also value real world experience from someone willing to stand behind their recommendations and sales!

I'm willing to pay for any extra consulting by any vendor I use, if needed.

I live in Virginia, if that matters, but anyone in the U.S. who's willing to ship to Virginia is ok with me.

To avoid violating any vendor sales rules on the forum, please message me if you are interested. I'd like to order within the next two weeks.
I live in Virginia also. In the Short Pump area, west of Richmond. I'm running 3 battery systems in my motor home. One for the chassis batteries, replaced the 2- 6 volt house batteries with 2- 12 volt Battleborn and a separate system with 4 - 12 volt (4P) Battleborns on a slide try with all Victron equipment. I have an issue with one battery that will not take a charge. Most of the Victron equipment came from Battleborn, who is running a sale currently. I am thinking of replacing the 4-100ah batteries with 2- 270ah Game Changers. I have about 1600 watts of Renogy solar panels.

Back