diy solar

diy solar

Looking for EG4 3 Slot Battery Rack

Any new information? Just checked the EG4 website and still no 3 slot rack is shown. Am beginning to think that a new 3 slot is just wishful thinking? Someone somewhere should know if they are in design, production, on the boat or whatever. If the 3 slot is not going to happen - just let the community know so that other options can be looked at. I would like to match the 2 I already have, but have waiting over 6 months now to purchase and I'm beginning to think it just isn't going to happen.

New information for the 3-Slot Battery Rack is now available.

Need the EG4 3 slot battery rack. Specifically need the smaller rack for a build.

Signature Solar reps say it's discontinued. Contacted EG4 directly, they tell me sometime after new year, then talked to Signature Solar representative, and manager said they just won't carry it if EG4 makes it. Which makes no sense. Are they not the same company?

I'm confused.

In any case, if anyone can shed some light on the drama that is EG4 3 slot battery rack, that would be awesome. Better yet, sell me your used one! :D
It’s on their website? Says SALE too. I have one, nice as it fits under stuff

Yes, last week saw that the 3 slot was showing on the EG4 website. Just checked with a retailer this morning. No stock available yet, pre-order only. Maybe ship in August. Also the retailer had no EG4-LL-S batteries to ship either. I have no idea if battery orders are drop shipped from EG4 (ie EG4 doesn't have these batteries) or if it is just that the retailer I called has no stock. So, continuing to wait.

Yes, last week saw that the 3 slot was showing on the EG4 website. Just checked with a retailer this morning. No stock available yet, pre-order only. Maybe ship in August. Also the retailer had no EG4-LL-S batteries to ship either. I have no idea if battery orders are drop shipped from EG4 (ie EG4 doesn't have these batteries) or if it is just that the retailer I called has no stock. So, continuing to wait.
I did notice in mine that it seems to be a mod of a standard server rack, so you could get one and add buss bars as that is the only real difference.

diy solar

diy solar
Back