diy solar

diy solar

Looking for lifepo4 cells (60-120ah), maybe in NC?

jessenc

Anyone have any reasonably priced cells in the NC area for sale. Working off some size constraints and looking for some cells in the 8-9.25 inch height range (to top of stud). Width is variable, but height is a bigger factor. New or used, probably something in the 60-120ah might work. Looking for 4-16 of them depending on price. Willing to pay some reasonable shipping. Anyone have anything?

Anyone have any reasonably priced cells in the NC area for sale. Working off some size constraints and looking for some cells in the 8-9.25 inch height range (to top of stud). Width is variable, but height is a bigger factor. New or used, probably something in the 60-120ah might work. Looking for 4-16 of them depending on price. Willing to pay some reasonable shipping. Anyone have anything?
Maybe... I have 170ah LifepO4 cells, used tested. Will have to measure height, might be taller than you can use. I am in Anderson SC

10-3/8 tall, 6-3/4 wide not including studs which I would guess are about 3/4 tall

Last edited:
I hear that laying them on their side is not a good idea, but that could be totally wrong. What did occur to me is not using the screw in studs and substituting proper length stainless bolts, that would get rid of the stud length sticking up.

I'm in Charlotte. I have 8 280ah cells for sale for $1000. DM me if interested. Just posted in this forum.

Back