Looking for REAL grade A 60ah LifePO4 prismatic cells

michlamb

Bought Liitokala cells on aliexpress. Complete garbage. Who can I trust for some legitimate grade A, new cells? Prefer 60ah but will settle for 50ah. Built a battery for electric trolling motor for my dinghy, but bms shuts down the pack because the weakest cell drops voltage, and also spikes voltage when charging. Bought a total of 8 cells and the best one tested 45ah, not 60, The lowest one tested 24ah at a .1 c discharge rate! Need 4 grade a cells to test, will order more if they pass.
Thanks
Mike

Frick

Solar Enthusiast
You Might consider listing the ad and seller for others benefit. I had good luck with Basen , your results may vary…

Abson

When we needed to buy lifepo4 batteries, every supplier told us they were selling grade A cells, when we paid with hope and waited to receive the battery, only to find out that wasn't the case, even a reputable supplier can't guarantee Every battery sold is good.

How to tell the difference between Grade A and Grade B cells.

What is Grade A LiFePO4 Battery Cells? How to Distinguish Grade A, B, and C Cells?

These two articles are about how to distinguish the grade A lifepo4 battery, I hope it will help you.