diy solar

diy solar

LV5048

copec

Solar Enthusiast
I have a used MPPSolar LV5048 with cables/manual/cd. I don’t have the box but would figure out one for shipping.

I purchased it in May of 2020 from watts247.com for $1362.00 and have been using it experimentally for projects - I have only been using one of the charge controllers for a 1500W string for the last six months, although everything has been used and is in working order.

I want to clear space off my solar breadboard wall and recoup a little money for another solar project.

This model has been discontinued, but there are enough new and used ones floating around, you can parallel three of them for 15kw output and 24kw of PV.

I’m trying to figure out what I should ask for it, but I won’t be offended at any offers privately sent to me.

I just bought two lv6548 directly from MPP solar to replace my two 5048 inverters as one of them just stopped working entirely. If you buy straight from the company in Taiwan, they are a about $900 each plus shipping. I wouldn’t mind having another 5048 as back up. I don’t want to offend you with a low offer. How much do you want for it and what state are you loved in.

I just bought two lv6548 directly from MPP solar to replace my two 5048 inverters as one of them just stopped working entirely. If you buy straight from the company in Taiwan, they are a about $900 each plus shipping. I wouldn’t mind having another 5048 as back up. I don’t want to offend you with a low offer. How much do you want for it and what state are you loved in.
I was hoping for half of what I paid ~$700, and wouldn’t be offended at any offer, but I think I would get more value out of it just holding onto it to power something else in the future if it is only worth a few hundred now.

I’m in the most Southwest corner of Utah.

I was hoping for half of what I paid ~$700, and wouldn’t be offended at any offer, but I think I would get more value out of it just holding onto it to power something else in the future if it is only worth a few hundred now.

I’m in the most Southwest corner of Utah.
I completely understand, and of course my previous message should have asked what state you are located in.
I was thinking $400, but I completely understand why you would want more than that. If you find at some point in the future you decide to sell it, and I haven’t come across another in the meantime, I would buy it.

Back