diy solar

diy solar

LV6548

flip31

Greetings All,

Have an extra LV6548 For sale
Run two in split phase & I had purchased extras as backup. Unused and the box is not even opened
Want some extra cash to fund a few projects.
Open to reasonable offers if anyone wanted to scoop a brand new one up slightly discounted.
Feel free to PM me

Thanks!

Pic of the unopened unit
& then just a shot of my 2 in parallel

Attachments

• 20210509_223526.jpg
    20210509_223526.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20201223_121542.jpg
    20201223_121542.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 29
Damn, right after I spent all my money on a new fridge!
Ahhh bummer man, these really are incredible units. Previously used a 5048 and I'd say these bridge the hint of feature that's missing on those units.
Hope the new fridge is working out. Aside, if it hasn't sold by then, 4th stimulus? :LOL:

Greetings All,

Run two in split phase & I had purchased extras as backup. Unused and the box is not even opened
Open to reasonable offers if anyone wanted to scoop a brand new one up slightly discounted.
Feel free to PM me

Thanks!
Still waiting for my order from Watts247. Not sure when that will ship. How much shipped to Long Island?

Ian just notified me it will be shipping in the next couple days. So I am good for now. Thanks for the offer though!

Sorry guys and gals, this unit has been SOLD
If there is a specific method for closing out the thread, give me heads up!
Thanks everyone!

Greetings All,

Feel free to PM me

Thanks!
SOLD

Back